BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Did not appreciate the scent on these. They are affordable, but I prefer the regular neutrogena face towelettes to these. Using this product left a greasy feeling residue on my face that I did not appreciate. I did not even use the entire product. I threw them out and bought something else. Not a fan.
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA
I'm not the type of person to use a cleansing towelette and NOT wash my face afterwards because I mainly use cleansing towelettes to take off my makeup and a facial cleanser to cleanse, so I haven't had any issues with breakouts using these. I appreciate that they're travel-friendly because sometimes I'll need them when I'm heading to the gym. Also, I don't mind the smell & they do take off my makeup really well.
Tiffany T.
These makeup remover towelettes are amazing and really take everything off, even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. That being said, I wish there was a better way to close and seal the package - the resealable flap always wears out and I end up wasting wipes. On top of that, it unfortunately makes my skin feel oily.
Alisha P.
Elizabethton, TN
These makeup remover towelettes rock! They will remove all of my makeup for the day with just one sheet. And they are gentle and safe to use around your eyes. They also have a very pretty smell that lingers on your skin after washing that helps relax you and get you ready for bed. They are great!
Megan V.
Buffalo, NY
These are my FAVORITE makeup removers and I use about one towel each night. They sell convenient storage cases for them and they are so soothing on your face. They work very well getting make up off and reducing redness from scrubbing. I will continue to purchase these until they no longer exist.
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
Makeup removers are a must have I keep those in my bathroom, in my purse and in my vanity drawer. I use this product when I make a mistake like accidentally get eyeliner on my cheek or anything and I remover my makeup before I wash my face . Must have this product you won't regret it at all!!!
Breanna M.
Gaylord, MI
They are ok. They kind of burned my eyes at first but once you get used to them they are ok. They are pretty affordable which is a definite plus. I do wear a lot of eye make up and they don't take that all off very easily. I would recommend them to people that don't use a lot of eye products.
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX
For someone who has incredibly sensitive skin and breaks out easily with oily makeup removers these are a dream come true! I stopped using any other form of makeup remover wipes after how well these worked on my skin, they're hydrating and leave me ready for bed with their night calming scent.
Nicole B.
Bronx, NY
This product... although it did the job it was supposed to do i felt that it had a strong scent in which if you're sensitive to smells it wouldn't be my first choice but it was a great product i bought it at ulta and i would only recommend it to someone who doesn't get irritated easily by scents
Haleigh M.
I absolutely love these makeup removing wipes!! These wipes are very gentle on the skin and are perfect for sensitive skin. They also remove all of the makeup you have on!! The packaging is small so it can easily fit into a purse or a suitcase for on the go use. I definitely recommend the wipes
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?