BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Faye W.
Henderson, NC
I love Neutrogena Products. But this particular product was not as good as their regular products. The fragrance was very strong. So strong that it broke my skin out. I passed the cloths onto my Mother whose skin is not sensitive at all. It broke her out too. We both think it was because of the strong frangrance.
Stephanie P.
These wipes are amazing. They are nothing like other make up wipes that I've used. I bought this a month ago. It is very gentle and does not hurt my skin to remove the make up. I like the packaging because its simple and easy to use. I will definitely try this again
Sophia Z.
I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Alana S.
Always removes my makeup, waterproof included! Leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. Neutral scent and amazing feel. Also, love the towelette option so I can take my makeup off on the go or when I am feeling lazy! The price is affordable too and these are always a staple in my bathroom, or bedside table!
Nicole B.
These are my favorites makeup remover wipes to use at the end of the day! They take of all of my makeup and don't leave a residue on my face. The packaging is easy and simple to use plus it's very travel friendly. I will continue to purchase these for years to come!
Mary D.
Krypton, KY
Love these cleaned my face and let it soft. Great value for the price . The packaging is ok except that if you don't close the little hole up with the flap they will dry out. They need to make a better way of closing them. I would definitely buy these again and have
Tori D.
Pensacola, FL
Gets make up off perfectly! Does not irritate eyes and is not too harsh on skin. I wear mascara and eye liner daily and it successfully cleanses my skin without irritating my eyes or skin. Leaves face feeling smooth and clean. I love these wipes and use them every day!
Nancy C.
I really love Neutrogena. The bag comes with 25 towelettes. The bag is around 5 dollars so it's affordable. The wipes even remove water proof mascara. They are very gentle on the my skin. I would recommend them.
Emily M.
Herndon, VA
Very soft! I usually buy the store brand makeup removers but decided to splurge on these because I had heard great things about them. They were on sale at target so it was a great time to get them. they are soft and comfortable on my face! Definitely would get again.
KImmiya H.
It did the job better than expected. I got it off of amazon for a small price and I use it nightly. The packaging was great and convenient. I use it mainly on my eyes and lips so I'm glad it was so soft. It was my first time buying and I plan to do so many more times.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?