BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Marcy A.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a good product to remove your make up! I love it and it's a good price range for what it does. It's a damp wipe so it takes off the makeup nicely. I will most definitely purchase this again when I run out! I highly recommend it to every one! Good job neutrogena!
Stacey T.
Omg I absolutely love these makeup remover pads!! The scent smells amazing! I love the package color as well (my favorite color). I love the fact that it removes all of my makeup; even waterproof mascara. I now have a favorite makeup remover and facial cleansing cloth.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, CA
By so far this wipes are so convenient their they best ones I always have them in my purse everywhere I go even when I travel they take all my make up off. I bought mine at target they always have so much. Yes I would they fabulous and they so gentle with my skin face
Sophia W.
Shreveport, LA
I love the product and I use it whenever I wear makeup to remove a majority of it before I go about saying my face. I find that where with other wipes I would use 2 or 3 this producti only have to use one to get all of my face makeup off before doing a thorough wash.
Maria W.
Post Falls, ID
The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes make it a breeze to go to bed every night with my skin clean and conditioned. They are a good value too. For less than the price of my morning latte, I get a pack of towelettes that last an entire month. I will buy these each and every month! I can't imagine not having them.
Nicole B.
These are my favorites makeup remover wipes to use at the end of the day! They take of all of my makeup and don't leave a residue on my face. The packaging is easy and simple to use plus it's very travel friendly. I will continue to purchase these for years to come!
Taylor S.
Crescent City, CA
These wipes clean off all of my makeup in no time! Leaves my face feeling clean and not greasy. One towelette was all I needed to clean my face. The wipes themselves are gentle and refreshing. Easy to use and is a life saver! Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Ana R.
Croydon, PA
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It works exactly as it should! It easily removes all my makeup, even waterproof without leaving my face dry or sticky. The towelettes are perfectly moist, and the packaging has a resealable sticker, which keeps the towelettes from drying out! I recommend this product 100%
Leslie M.
Highly recommend these towelettes! They remove all your makeup fast and easy. I have used these towelettes for about 2 years and they continue to work amazingly every time. They leave your face very smooth and moisturized after every use. I will continue to buy them!
emily b.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I love these makeup wipes! They do leave my face a little bit greasy but they are very hydrating and perfect before bed. you do not need to push and pull on your skin which I really love. The packaging is nice because it closes again with its adhesive opening flap!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?