BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
christeen e.
Lima, OH
I love these makeup wipes, that are my go to. The only thing I don't like is it makesy eyes burn. Otherwise I bought this product at Walmart and I always do. I find it to be cheaper there so that is the main reason I bought it the first time. And have loved it since
Miriam R.
Canoga park, CA
By so far this wipes are so convenient their they best ones I always have them in my purse everywhere I go even when I travel they take all my make up off. I bought mine at target they always have so much. Yes I would they fabulous and they so gentle with my skin face
Gabrielle M.
Prospect Park, PA
You seriously only need 1 wipe to remove an entire face of makeup. I use these because Neutrogena treats my acne prone skin well. They have a nice scent and they are cheap.
Sophia W.
Shreveport, LA
I love the product and I use it whenever I wear makeup to remove a majority of it before I go about saying my face. I find that where with other wipes I would use 2 or 3 this producti only have to use one to get all of my face makeup off before doing a thorough wash.
Leslie M.
Highly recommend these towelettes! They remove all your makeup fast and easy. I have used these towelettes for about 2 years and they continue to work amazingly every time. They leave your face very smooth and moisturized after every use. I will continue to buy them!
Love these wipes! They do a great job of getting the makeup off without the stinging/burning feeling that other wipes have given me. They are great a great part of my night time routine because they calm my skin down and are very soothing for my face. I'm a big fan!
Maria W.
Post Falls, ID
The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes make it a breeze to go to bed every night with my skin clean and conditioned. They are a good value too. For less than the price of my morning latte, I get a pack of towelettes that last an entire month. I will buy these each and every month! I can't imagine not having them.
Stephanie P.
These wipes are amazing. They are nothing like other make up wipes that I've used. I bought this a month ago. It is very gentle and does not hurt my skin to remove the make up. I like the packaging because its simple and easy to use. I will definitely try this again
Marcy A.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a good product to remove your make up! I love it and it's a good price range for what it does. It's a damp wipe so it takes off the makeup nicely. I will most definitely purchase this again when I run out! I highly recommend it to every one! Good job neutrogena!
Nancy C.
I really love Neutrogena. The bag comes with 25 towelettes. The bag is around 5 dollars so it's affordable. The wipes even remove water proof mascara. They are very gentle on the my skin. I would recommend them.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?