BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Emily M.
Herndon, VA
Very soft! I usually buy the store brand makeup removers but decided to splurge on these because I had heard great things about them. They were on sale at target so it was a great time to get them. they are soft and comfortable on my face! Definitely would get again.
Jacqueline V.
Charleston, SC
I love these towelettes. They remove makeup and leave your face feeling fresh and relaxed. I love to use them before bed to cleanse my face, the the calming element works wonders. I think they are an excellent value for the product, and will definitely be buying more!
Ana R.
Croydon, PA
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It works exactly as it should! It easily removes all my makeup, even waterproof without leaving my face dry or sticky. The towelettes are perfectly moist, and the packaging has a resealable sticker, which keeps the towelettes from drying out! I recommend this product 100%
Mary D.
Krypton, KY
Love these cleaned my face and let it soft. Great value for the price . The packaging is ok except that if you don't close the little hole up with the flap they will dry out. They need to make a better way of closing them. I would definitely buy these again and have
Tori D.
Pensacola, FL
Gets make up off perfectly! Does not irritate eyes and is not too harsh on skin. I wear mascara and eye liner daily and it successfully cleanses my skin without irritating my eyes or skin. Leaves face feeling smooth and clean. I love these wipes and use them every day!
Bri H.
Riverton, IL
I love this makeup remover. I use it when I take my makeup off at night and it's so soothing to the skin. It's not harsh at all so it doesn't burn my eyes (I have sensitive eyes). I feel that they are at a good price with how many come in a package. I recommend them!
Sophia Z.
I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Morgan K.
Tomball , TX
These are great for those nights when you don't have time to do an in depth cleansing of your face! They remove makeup fairly well and aren't harsh. The smell doesn't bother me. They are really great for travel too. I think this product would be great for pre-teens.
Stephanie P.
These wipes are amazing. They are nothing like other make up wipes that I've used. I bought this a month ago. It is very gentle and does not hurt my skin to remove the make up. I like the packaging because its simple and easy to use. I will definitely try this again
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
Loveeeee these towelettes, there better than the blue pack. This is great for after the shower and you have left over makeup from the first wipe, just smelling it makes you relaxed if your into that scent. It's also a softer towelette than the blue! No irritated eyes!!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?