BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashlie G.
Manchester, NH
I absolutely love this product!!! It not only cleansed my face and removed all of my makeup, but it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is very gentle on the skin which I like. I would recommend this product to any one and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Completely removes my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I am a first time user and absolutely love it. Good value and is pretty cheap. They packaging makes it easy to get to the wipes. I definitely recommend this to everyone that is looking for a clean fresh face.
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH
These are very gentle and smell really nice. They really refresh your skin before bed. Takes make up off with ease, very effective. I have used them plenty of times and they have never dried my skin out or caused irritation. I just wish you could buy them in bulk sizes.
Jami C.
Albertville, AL
These make-up remover wipes are amazing. I used to go to bed without taking off my make-up, but after using these I'll never use anything else. I love how clean and relaxed they make me feel. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a make-up removing wipe.
Maria H.
These will leave your face soft and the smell is very relaxing.. They work great but do dry out s little fast. Very gentle on any skin type....... I like the package but could be a little tighter so they don't dry. I buy them all the time and would recommend them to anyone
Caillean D.
Nantucket, MA
These are my go-to makeup removing wipes, as they get the job done with only one wipe. I usually wear foundation, contour, lip color, eyeliner, and mascara, and can usually get all this makeup off with only one wipe, which lets me get my money's worth out of the package.
Tasha L.
Delano, TN
These are my favorite make up removing towelettes. these towelettes remove all product from my face with one towelette! I naturally have dry skin and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight at all. It has a calming smell, not like many I have used that smells weird.
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA
I much prefer this scent to the traditional Neutrogena wipes. These are effective, removing product well without needing an extra remover in addition. They're very gentle, and don't sting your eyes. I only wish they weren't more expensive than the traditional blue package.
isabel g.
Iowa City, IA
Love these make up wipes. They remove all my make-up leaving my skin very soft and smooth! They don't clog my pores or anything. The scent is fair very neutral.They are also great for removing waterproof mascara. These are my go to for removing my make-up. highly recommend
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
The wipes were gentle on my face and didn't make my face break out as bad as some other brands. The wipes are great at removing makeup and cleaning your face. However, when applied to my eyelids, sometimes my eyes would slightly burn. It went away soon after, and they do a great job removing all makeup
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?