BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jennifer A.
Wausau, WI
I used these everyday and love them, they remove almost all of my make-up even the hard to get off mascara. They leave my skin clean and soft, smell great and never have an issue with acne or break-outs! I do follow-up after using them with a deep cleaner but these are great for the make-up removing part of my routine!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Completely removes my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I am a first time user and absolutely love it. Good value and is pretty cheap. They packaging makes it easy to get to the wipes. I definitely recommend this to everyone that is looking for a clean fresh face.
Tasha L.
Delano, TN
These are my favorite make up removing towelettes. these towelettes remove all product from my face with one towelette! I naturally have dry skin and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight at all. It has a calming smell, not like many I have used that smells weird.
Tiffany S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are the best makeup remover wipes I haven't bought. They leave no residue and take of all your makeup. They feel soft on the skin and do not leave your skin feeling irritated or leave your pores feeling clogged. I would recommend these makeup remover wipes to anyone.
Olivia B.
Mooresville, NC
These towelettes are PERFECT for catching all of the makeup, oils, dirt and grime that accumulate on my face all day. The scent is refreshing and the formula left my face feeling great. However, the product is a bit pricey and its hard to justify using one wipe each night. I'm overall very satisfied with the product.
isabel g.
Iowa City, IA
Love these make up wipes. They remove all my make-up leaving my skin very soft and smooth! They don't clog my pores or anything. The scent is fair very neutral.They are also great for removing waterproof mascara. These are my go to for removing my make-up. highly recommend
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love these towelettes! They are so easy to use and give me no reason to not take off my make-up after a long night out. They effectively remove my stubborn waterproof make-up and leave my face feeling soft. This is the only make-up remover I use! 10/10 would recommend.
Kym B.
Richardson, TX
I LOVE these wipes. Not only do they thoroughly yet gently clean off my eye makeup along with my other makeup every night, they really do have a nice calming effect on the skin. I wear a lot of black eyeliner on a regular basis so having a wipe that will get it all off without leaving my eyes hurting is great, no raccoon eyes in the morning.
Caillean D.
Nantucket, MA
These are my go-to makeup removing wipes, as they get the job done with only one wipe. I usually wear foundation, contour, lip color, eyeliner, and mascara, and can usually get all this makeup off with only one wipe, which lets me get my money's worth out of the package.
Jami C.
Albertville, AL
These make-up remover wipes are amazing. I used to go to bed without taking off my make-up, but after using these I'll never use anything else. I love how clean and relaxed they make me feel. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a make-up removing wipe.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?