BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jennifer A.
Wausau, WI
I used these everyday and love them, they remove almost all of my make-up even the hard to get off mascara. They leave my skin clean and soft, smell great and never have an issue with acne or break-outs! I do follow-up after using them with a deep cleaner but these are great for the make-up removing part of my routine!
Timothy J.
BEST wipes i have ever used ever! they take off the makeup so easy and they do not leave your skin dry of flakey or harsh. The wipes are sooo easy and do not tear or rip. They take off all the makeup so easy. I love and use them all the time. I would so recomment them .
Yandely V.
Albuquerque, NM
I love love love make up remover wipes. I can't go without them. I love that after a long day, I can just come home and wipe off all my make up with just one wipe and it makes me skin feel so clean and soft. For that same reason that I like the night calming ones the most.
emily d.
St Petersburg, FL
It took an extra wipe or two to really get the makeup off, and i only wear foundation, mascara, and shadow. However, they smell great and are super gentle on my sensitive skin. They didn't dry my skin out or make it oily. And they left my face feeling soft and refreshed.
isabel g.
Iowa City, IA
Love these make up wipes. They remove all my make-up leaving my skin very soft and smooth! They don't clog my pores or anything. The scent is fair very neutral.They are also great for removing waterproof mascara. These are my go to for removing my make-up. highly recommend
Larson E.
Marietta, GA
This make up removing wipe is my favorite to use they stay moist in packaging and never dry out. They get all the makeup off your face but try not to get it in your eye. I recommend this product to anyone who likes a fast and on the go way to remove make up quick and easy.
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH
These are very gentle and smell really nice. They really refresh your skin before bed. Takes make up off with ease, very effective. I have used them plenty of times and they have never dried my skin out or caused irritation. I just wish you could buy them in bulk sizes.
Jami C.
Albertville, AL
These make-up remover wipes are amazing. I used to go to bed without taking off my make-up, but after using these I'll never use anything else. I love how clean and relaxed they make me feel. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a make-up removing wipe.
Sheera H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These made me break out in a terrible rash. Under my eyes became puffy and red. This may just be an allergic reaction specific to me, but I would definitely not buy again. Also, it didn't remove all the eye makeup or face makeup and I had to use at least two towelettes.
Tasha L.
Delano, TN
These are my favorite make up removing towelettes. these towelettes remove all product from my face with one towelette! I naturally have dry skin and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight at all. It has a calming smell, not like many I have used that smells weird.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?