BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sarah N.
I'm always forgetting to take off my makeup and take the ten minutes to fully wash my face at the end of the day. I picked these up one day when I was traveling and oh my goodness it's amazing! It doesn't dry out my face, and it takes off even my really difficult to remove waterproof/sweatproof mascara. I love these wipes!
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
I love going to bed with a fresh face! These wipes have a nice calming sent to help get you bedtime ready, and still are just as great as the regular blue pack makeup remover wipes! I switch off between the two currently - purple pack at night, and blue pack in the morning!
Viviam M.
Emporia, VA
I like how the product takes my make up without any problems. One swipe and most of the makeup in the area that you are willing is off. It went beyond my expectations. I was really hesitant at first but fell in love with this product. I would highly recommend this product.
Kayla E.
Del City, OK
I always have a hard time finding makeup wipes that don't leave my face super dry and that allow me to keep my contacts in without the awful burning sensation.. these are a God send! They get my mascara and eyeliner off with ease and without me having to scrub super hard.
Laura L.
It's a miracle I even remember to take off my makeup after putting the kids to bed, so the ease of These makeup remover wipes is perfect for me. The resealable pouch makes my life easier because I don't have to be at the sink to use them. The calming scent is ... Well, calming. I will definitely keep using the product.
Olivia B.
Mooresville, NC
These towelettes are PERFECT for catching all of the makeup, oils, dirt and grime that accumulate on my face all day. The scent is refreshing and the formula left my face feeling great. However, the product is a bit pricey and its hard to justify using one wipe each night. I'm overall very satisfied with the product.
Tiffany S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are the best makeup remover wipes I haven't bought. They leave no residue and take of all your makeup. They feel soft on the skin and do not leave your skin feeling irritated or leave your pores feeling clogged. I would recommend these makeup remover wipes to anyone.
Kym B.
Richardson, TX
I LOVE these wipes. Not only do they thoroughly yet gently clean off my eye makeup along with my other makeup every night, they really do have a nice calming effect on the skin. I wear a lot of black eyeliner on a regular basis so having a wipe that will get it all off without leaving my eyes hurting is great, no raccoon eyes in the morning.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love these towelettes! They are so easy to use and give me no reason to not take off my make-up after a long night out. They effectively remove my stubborn waterproof make-up and leave my face feeling soft. This is the only make-up remover I use! 10/10 would recommend.
Sheera H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These made me break out in a terrible rash. Under my eyes became puffy and red. This may just be an allergic reaction specific to me, but I would definitely not buy again. Also, it didn't remove all the eye makeup or face makeup and I had to use at least two towelettes.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?