BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love this product! I have tried so many options when they've been on sale, but I keep coming back to Neutrogena. My skin can get red from some wipes, but not these! The smell is calming and doesn't make you feel like you're using straight alcohol. I recommend these to anyone- especially anyone with sensitive skin or waterproof makeup.
Brooke E.
I love these makeup remover wipes! I tend to get irritation around my eyes and these wipes are the only ones that I have used that have not done this. It smells pleasant, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, and my makeup comes off without having to be rough. It also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and silky smooth. Definitely recommend!
Emily O.
Was it as night calming as it claims to be? No. It wasn't. At least not for me. I liked these wipes because they aren't as scratchy as other wipes are but these didn't take off all my makeup and irritated my eyes when I tried taking off my concealer. But I would say that I will buy these just to wipe on my face at night on the days I don't have any makeup on and just want to wipe away all that daytime grime.
Teena C.
Alot of the time I use Neutrogena Make-up wipes Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Wipes for cleaning my make off after going out. I don't like using wash clothes cause my skin is really sensitive and wash clothes are too rough on my skin. These wipes are soothing and they work well to remove the make up reside that other wipes leave behind.
Jasmine B.
The towlettes smell heavenly and work like magic----the smell is therapy and calming while effectively removing all traces of makeup on your face! Sometime when I am really tired I simply use these towlettes alone without following up with my regular face washing routine---and there's no traces of makeup on my pillow case in the morning! Love these!
Debbie L.
Pacific
I buy these a lot. Not only does it remove makeup. It also removes Halloween makeup. My kids love Halloween face paint but fight me when it has to come off. These make the fight easier. The calming part helps a lot. They seen to not fight when it's touching there face. Now I use them to remove everyday makeup and I Love the feel of the cleanser on my face. And it doesn't dry out your skin like other products
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
I'm fell in love with towelette. Neutrogena is the best product because it remove make up , protec and calming skin
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes by Neutrogena. They feel great on my skin and even take of my waterproof Mascara without no problems. They are Dematologist Tested which is great bc I have very sensitive skin. This product works great and highly recommend!
Sabrina L.
Victor, WV
I really like this.. My skin feels super soft when I use them. They smell very good and the ingredients are nice and I like how it makes my skin feel very soft and like I could only use these set night and there really great to use after doing ur exfoliating and cleansing treatment because it like calms ur skin.
Stephanie W.
Maryland
I am still on the seach for the perfect eye makeup remover, but this product is still worth buying. id say it removes about 90-95% of my eye makeup pretty easily. depending which makeup I have on, it can be more difficult to remove with these wipes. i do love that it is in wipe form, which makes it easy and convenient! plus no mess! if you wear heavy and dark eye make i would not suggests these for you.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?