BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Nicole B.
Bronx, NY
This product... although it did the job it was supposed to do i felt that it had a strong scent in which if you're sensitive to smells it wouldn't be my first choice but it was a great product i bought it at ulta and i would only recommend it to someone who doesn't get irritated easily by scents
geraldine o.
San Leandro, CA
I love these, I have been using them for years. They gently take off my make up with out irritating my skin or leaving a oily residue on my face. It's definitely something I always keep in my make up collection and it very affordable! I do highly recommend trying these if you haven't already.
Megan V.
Buffalo, NY
These are my FAVORITE makeup removers and I use about one towel each night. They sell convenient storage cases for them and they are so soothing on your face. They work very well getting make up off and reducing redness from scrubbing. I will continue to purchase these until they no longer exist.
Shailee K.
I highly recommend the Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They are so gentle on my face, and they smell great! It's such an easy way to 'take the day off' that I have no reason not to wash my face! Quick and easy way to get ready for bed. Definitely add to your night time routine.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Did not appreciate the scent on these. They are affordable, but I prefer the regular neutrogena face towelettes to these. Using this product left a greasy feeling residue on my face that I did not appreciate. I did not even use the entire product. I threw them out and bought something else. Not a fan.
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA
I'm not the type of person to use a cleansing towelette and NOT wash my face afterwards because I mainly use cleansing towelettes to take off my makeup and a facial cleanser to cleanse, so I haven't had any issues with breakouts using these. I appreciate that they're travel-friendly because sometimes I'll need them when I'm heading to the gym. Also, I don't mind the smell & they do take off my makeup really well.
Tiffany T.
These makeup remover towelettes are amazing and really take everything off, even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. That being said, I wish there was a better way to close and seal the package - the resealable flap always wears out and I end up wasting wipes. On top of that, it unfortunately makes my skin feel oily.
Breanna M.
Gaylord, MI
They are ok. They kind of burned my eyes at first but once you get used to them they are ok. They are pretty affordable which is a definite plus. I do wear a lot of eye make up and they don't take that all off very easily. I would recommend them to people that don't use a lot of eye products.
Kiah E.
Easy to use. Very conveniet for travel. Removes all makeup without skin feeling dry. Very gentle to skin, no burning sensation. Purchased at Walgreens I sale 2 for $6. First time user, will purchase again. I recommend these for people who want remove their makeup effectively and quickly.
Alex A.
Cupertino, CA
This is my favorite make up remover and a cult favorite. It's honestly so effective and i normally only use one sheet a night even if I've work waterproof eyeliner that day. it's calming and gentle but gets the job done. I've recommended it to so many people and I've received mostly good responses about it. The only con i would day is that the packaging could improve, and by that i mean i would prefer a plastic closable top to the sticky paper they currently have.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?