BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Nicole B.
Bronx, NY
This product... although it did the job it was supposed to do i felt that it had a strong scent in which if you're sensitive to smells it wouldn't be my first choice but it was a great product i bought it at ulta and i would only recommend it to someone who doesn't get irritated easily by scents
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
I love these! Super soft, and removes makeup easily from your face, I always buy them whenever they run out. I recommend this for anybody, never had an inconvenience with it, nor reaction on my skin whatsoever. Have been using them for a good while now, and don't think I'll stop anytime soon.
Tiffany T.
These makeup remover towelettes are amazing and really take everything off, even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. That being said, I wish there was a better way to close and seal the package - the resealable flap always wears out and I end up wasting wipes. On top of that, it unfortunately makes my skin feel oily.
M'Kayla E.
These are a definite win if you're looking for something to take off your makeup, especially if you have dry skin. I have used these almost every night, since I started wearing makeup at age 14. They're gentle and live up to what is advertised! I love these and would recommend them to anyone!
Pamela H.
Tacoma, WA
I love these wipes! They are easy to use and definitely get out any waterproof or long wear makeup. I get them at RiteAid and they do a great job of getting any type of mascara off! Good value at about 8 bucks! The calming scent didn't really do anything for me but it was a nice smell. :)
Hillary G.
Duluth, GA
I love these so much they take off make up so easily and leave your skin feeling amazing !! I love the packaging its so cute and sometimes you can find ones that come with a plastic box that you can keep and store them in !!! I have repurchased these so many times i highly recommend !!!!
Kiah E.
Easy to use. Very conveniet for travel. Removes all makeup without skin feeling dry. Very gentle to skin, no burning sensation. Purchased at Walgreens I sale 2 for $6. First time user, will purchase again. I recommend these for people who want remove their makeup effectively and quickly.
julia p.
Sanford, MI
My favorite makeup removing wipes. My face feels so fresh and clean after using this product. Easy to remove fro package, GREAT quality, very affordable, and extremely effective. I recommend this to all of my friends. Honestly in my opinion, nothing needs to be improved with this product
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
These wipes are very effective at removing makeup. I do have a few issues with them though. I don't like that it makes my skin feel like it has a layer of oil left on it and also they are a bit small for those who wear a good amount of makeup and would like to make sure the skin is clean
Alexandra M.
Kingsburg , CA
These are my go to drugstore makeup removing wipes! they work amazing and don't burn my eyes or make my contacts blurry when i use them when i have them in still! these are very convenient and are cheap! i use these every night and wash my face after to make sure i has removed everything!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?