BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I love these make up removing wipes so much that I always have a pack on hand. They do a great job removing eyeliner, and mascara, as well as any other make up might have on. They have a lovely event and the cloth is very gentle on my sensitive skin, I'd really recommend giving these a shot!
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
LOVE this product. Gentle on my skin, doesn't require much more than a gentle wipe to remove all my eye make up and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. This is my normal eye remover and a part of my nightly beauty routine. I don't feel there is any room for improvement in this product!
Breanna B.
Roscoe, IL
The smell of these towelettes is perfect for winding down after a long day - it makes me feel instantly relaxed and ready to get some rest. The towelettes themselves do an amazing job of removing makeup. The only reason I took off a star is because it sometimes irritated my skin (which is slightly sensitive). I would recommend these, though!
Megan H.
Fenton, MO
This product does what its made to do. Its very moisturizing and I love using it at night before bed. But i wear so much makeup i always feel the need to have to either use 2 or go back and wash my face with soap or my clairisonic. They also really burn my eyes. I use them when i have to and I'm lazy, but i definitely prefer other brands.
Alex A.
Cupertino, CA
This is my favorite make up remover and a cult favorite. It's honestly so effective and i normally only use one sheet a night even if I've work waterproof eyeliner that day. it's calming and gentle but gets the job done. I've recommended it to so many people and I've received mostly good responses about it. The only con i would day is that the packaging could improve, and by that i mean i would prefer a plastic closable top to the sticky paper they currently have.
Angelina P.
Orlando, FL
I really love these makeup remover wipes because they don't irriatate your skin and strip off all makeup, even waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner. Even around the eye area, which is really sensitive and delicate, these wipes soothe and moisturizer my skin and don't cause any irritation.
Varah T.
These are my favorite makeup removing towelettes so far. most of us don't take off our makeup until late at night, and by then we've already started our nightly facial ritual. The towelettes not only get ALL of your makeup off, but it also has a nice calming scent

UPSIDE: Perfect for travel!
Samantha S.
Warrensburg, MO
Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming wipes are just as described. The towelettes are soft and gentle on sensitive skin, and take little to no scrubbing to remove tough make up. The subtle lavender scent relaxes me in my nightly cleansing regimen so that I can go to bed fresh and relaxed. My skin has never been happier!
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
These wipes work!!! The scent is calming. I like wipes because i can get a little lazy about removing makeup at night and these make it easier. Doesn't leave my skin feeling either too dry or too oily. I do have to do a bit of work to remove my eye makeup. Especially mascara. That is my only reservation.
Caroline V.
I love the Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes quite a bit. Their packaging is nice and simple. I like the extra moisuturizing version of these a bit better than these ones. They are a little expensive especially considering all of the other options but i buy in bulk when they are on sale.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?