BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
I used these make up wipes all the time when I was younger. They are very effective at removing make up and I love the calming scent so much! However I have moved on from these wipes because I don't like the residue they leave and I have just moved on to different methods of removing my make up
M'Kayla E.
These are a definite win if you're looking for something to take off your makeup, especially if you have dry skin. I have used these almost every night, since I started wearing makeup at age 14. They're gentle and live up to what is advertised! I love these and would recommend them to anyone!
Shailee K.
I highly recommend the Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They are so gentle on my face, and they smell great! It's such an easy way to 'take the day off' that I have no reason not to wash my face! Quick and easy way to get ready for bed. Definitely add to your night time routine.
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
Makeup removers are a must have I keep those in my bathroom, in my purse and in my vanity drawer. I use this product when I make a mistake like accidentally get eyeliner on my cheek or anything and I remover my makeup before I wash my face . Must have this product you won't regret it at all!!!
Breanna M.
Gaylord, MI
They are ok. They kind of burned my eyes at first but once you get used to them they are ok. They are pretty affordable which is a definite plus. I do wear a lot of eye make up and they don't take that all off very easily. I would recommend them to people that don't use a lot of eye products.
Megan R.
South Bend, IN
Honestly, I prefer the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes. I love the scent included in these, it's a nice lavender, but I just feel like the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes work so much better. Also, Target's Up & Up makeup remover wipes are PERFECT and save you a couple bucks!
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
I love these! Super soft, and removes makeup easily from your face, I always buy them whenever they run out. I recommend this for anybody, never had an inconvenience with it, nor reaction on my skin whatsoever. Have been using them for a good while now, and don't think I'll stop anytime soon.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
These makeup remover towelettes work like magic! I love to wear a lot of eye liner and use mascara, which are SO tough to clean off my face. I take just one of these towelettes into the shower at night and can clean all of the makeup off my skin without causing irritation! It's a miracle! LOVE.
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA
I'm not the type of person to use a cleansing towelette and NOT wash my face afterwards because I mainly use cleansing towelettes to take off my makeup and a facial cleanser to cleanse, so I haven't had any issues with breakouts using these. I appreciate that they're travel-friendly because sometimes I'll need them when I'm heading to the gym. Also, I don't mind the smell & they do take off my makeup really well.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
These are my FAVORITE makeup removers and I use about one towel each night. They sell convenient storage cases for them and they are so soothing on your face. They work very well getting make up off and reducing redness from scrubbing. I will continue to purchase these until they no longer exist.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?