BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Taylor S.
These are one of my favorite makeup removing towelettes! They take off all of my makeup (even waterproof) and let my face feeling cleaned. I have to admit I do love the smell and feel like it does wind my down for the night. I would recommend them using the hard plastic closure instead of the stick because my stick falls of half the times and the cloths dry out...
Jennifer R.
York, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!!! The scent is calming, refreshing and takes my makeup perfectly leaving my skin soft! I’d recommend these to buy if you’re looking for a nighttime makeup remover wipe!!
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these Neutrogena makeup wipes. I have sensitive skin and these don't irritate it at all. They are gentle and smooth on the skin and they smell is nice. They make my skin feel hydrated and not dried out after using them. It usually only takes me one wipe to take a full face of makeup off. I got a two pack of these at Marshalls for like 3-4 bucks!! Would def recommend.
Ashley A.
Belton, TX
I use these every single night before I get in the shower then follow up with an acne face wash. These wipes take off all of my makeup and do not break me out. And the best part is the smell. They smell amazing and I look forward to using them!
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
The facial wipes or wonderfully package in great to have Dwight the day off your face. Conveniently you can take it with you in your purse, core and the bathroom. It takes off your make up and just oil’s that collect during the day on to your face. I recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
Love these cleansing face clothes. Smell good. Removed make up and dirt without making skin break out. First time user. Will buy again. Left skin fresh and clean. Good price. Can buy anywhere.
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
These makeup remover wipes for now are my go to. Simple and easy to use and they smell great too. Leave my skin baby smooth and free of all makeup. One wipe is all I really need even with a full face of makeup. Cuts down the time it takes to remove my makeup which I love and normally are priced fairly reasonable but they have two packs for 6 bucks and yes girl! These are amazing.
Mariela F.
Austin
I really really liked these. I bought them once and they’re so good. I haven’t bought them since cause I find the other Neutrogena ones for cheaper but they do work well. They’re gentle too
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! They are gentle on the skin and perfect to use at night and wipe away al your makeup. I have purchased these a lot in and still use this brand. The packaging is normal for makeup remover wipes. They are a great value for the amount of wipes you receive. I would definitely recommend these wipes if you have not tried these out yet.
Natalie D.
Broken Arrow , OK
I use these towelettes on those nights that I'm too lazy to wash my face. They are soft and clean thoroughly. They are also perfect for making corrections while doing your makeup, smudged mascara, removing lipstick that you've decided against, etc. I do wish they were a little wetter, but I like them a lot.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?