BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jo K.
Long Beach, CA
These are my go to life savers before bed! They so gentle on my sensitive skin, very effective! The formula is so great at taking the hardest makeup off. You can purchase these pretty much anywhere, I always buy from target. Yes, I would recommend to anyone out there looking for a new makeup remover
Aly N.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love these makeup remover wipes! They remove all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara and matte foundations. They don't leave my face feeling sticky or oily either. They're really refreshing and moisturizing. They also haven't irritated my sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasing these!
Brittany M.
West chester, Pa
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes. I wish they were less expensive, or else I would purchase them every single time. I love the scent of these, they are very moist, and they do not burn my eyes. They also don't make me break out after a few days of using them and remove most of my makeup.
Courtney T.
It gets the job done for the most part, but when waking up the next day I still seem to have make-up on my face. Especially around my eyes. The packaging is simple, but decent. I find the off brand to be a bit better. If you don't necessarily wear a lot of make-up this would probably work for you.
Michelle M.
Marion, OH
I loved these at first, but after awhile they began to feel irritating on my skin. They were effective at removing makeup - even waterproof mascara - but I felt wasteful using them so much. So yes... they did remove makeup, but the scent was irritating to my skin (even though my nose liked the scent).
Starr B.
Fort Campbell, KY
I use these currently. This is my first time trying these and they work good for the most part. It takes a little bit of effort to remove eye makeup like eyeliner or mascara. Sometimes I wake up with some left over that the wipes didn't remove the night before. But overall it is a good product for the price and my skin is left feeling clean and soothed.
Virginia C.
Knoxville, TN
My face was pretty irritated after I used them, and I had a hard time getting my mascara off, which I kind of expected when it comes to make up wipes, but it was much harder than normal. With a big name like neutrogena, I thought it would maybe work better, but I wasn't too happy with my purchase.
Amber R.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes are the best, the only kind I use. I have extremely sensitive skin and not only do they remove a whole face full of makeup with only one wipe but they don't leave my skin feeling dried out (a miracle, as far as I'm concerned). I definitely highly recommend this product
Cheerbear Jenny M.
Minneapolis, MN
I use these every night. I are affordable and works so much better than other higher brands. Even better than more expensive products and brands. I love these makeup wipes so much!!! They don't make me breakout or anything. They really do a great job at removing all your whole face makeup with just one wipe. It doesn't Irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Tierra R.
I have used the other options in this brand and the night calming is the best. It leaves a much softer feel, as well as leaving a nice scent as well instead of a more chemical scent. Does very well at getting off most of my makeup.. May have to go over the eye area more than once which leaves a burning feeling as though the material scratched your skin
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?