BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Starr B.
Fort Campbell, KY
I use these currently. This is my first time trying these and they work good for the most part. It takes a little bit of effort to remove eye makeup like eyeliner or mascara. Sometimes I wake up with some left over that the wipes didn't remove the night before. But overall it is a good product for the price and my skin is left feeling clean and soothed.
Shanaye L.
These are the best makeup remover wipes on the market in my opinion. I love the smell, the texture and the way they moisturize my skin at the end of a long day. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't cause any type of irritation or redness at all, which is a plus!
Shelby Z.
Plymouth, PA
I really love these wipes because they help take off all my makeup and make my skin feel super clean. I don't like how they leave a little bit of an oily residue after, but I always wash my face after removing my makeup anyway so that doesn't really matter unless you don't wash your face after using these wipes. Other than that they're a must have for anyone who wears makeup! (These and the ones in the blue pack)
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
Only makeup remover that doesn't affect my sensitive skin. Can't use anything else because it burns but this doesn't burn or irritate my skin with a rash. Safe for eyes too and gets all of the makeup of. I even use it a few times by keeping it in different areas and the pack will last a long time.
Virginia C.
Knoxville, TN
My face was pretty irritated after I used them, and I had a hard time getting my mascara off, which I kind of expected when it comes to make up wipes, but it was much harder than normal. With a big name like neutrogena, I thought it would maybe work better, but I wasn't too happy with my purchase.
Andrea I.
Glen Oaks, NY
Love love love these makeup remover wipes. Typically, I have to choose between rubbing my face raw or having my makeup only half removed but that doesn't seem to be a problem with these bad boys. Plus, it smells so nice it's like a mini spa experience whenever I use one. Would definitely recommend!
Brittany M.
West chester, Pa
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes. I wish they were less expensive, or else I would purchase them every single time. I love the scent of these, they are very moist, and they do not burn my eyes. They also don't make me break out after a few days of using them and remove most of my makeup.
Courtney T.
It gets the job done for the most part, but when waking up the next day I still seem to have make-up on my face. Especially around my eyes. The packaging is simple, but decent. I find the off brand to be a bit better. If you don't necessarily wear a lot of make-up this would probably work for you.
Aly N.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love these makeup remover wipes! They remove all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara and matte foundations. They don't leave my face feeling sticky or oily either. They're really refreshing and moisturizing. They also haven't irritated my sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasing these!
Megan R.
South Bend, IN
Honestly, I prefer the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes. I love the scent included in these, it's a nice lavender, but I just feel like the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes work so much better. Also, Target's Up & Up makeup remover wipes are PERFECT and save you a couple bucks!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?