BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Danielle B.
These are the best makeup wipes I have ever tried. They remove my makeup without me gaveling to rub my skin hard. The product is very affordable and you can find it at a drugstore. I definitely recommend this and I will be repurchasing this.
Emily G.
Quakertown, PA
I really liked these cleansing towelettes. They were convenient and quick, and I think they worked really well. They didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and they are affordable. It is hard when you are busy taking care of your family to make time for your skin, and not washing off make up at night really ages your skin. This is an easy to use product that helps you make one minute for yourself to make sure your make up is off at night. It also smells good. I highly recommend it.
Kelly A.
Olive Branch, MS
These are by far my favorite makeup removing wipes. A few others that I have tried tend to burn my eyes when removing eye makeup, but not these. Very calming and soft. Love them.
ELIZABETH  L.
Saugus, MA
These are my favorite! I even gave them to the girls I asked to be my bridesmaids in little emergency kits because these are defined essential in ANY woman's life. Whether you wear a face full of make up or just a little rouge on the cheeks, these wipes will take it off gently and effectively. I will usually cut them in half to save it for the next night because they work so well I don't need the entire cloth! These are amazing and I cannot recommend them enough!!
Tatanique M.
Riverdale, GA
I love these little wipes of joy. I'm in my early 20s so most weekends I'm out partying with friends. when I get home the first thing I do I throw all my clothes off and plop down in bed. I had to break the habit of falling asleep in a full face of make so I purchased these babies and put them in my night stand so I have no choice but to clean my face. I love the fact I only have to use one wipe to completely remove product from my face.... No more contours pillows 😍😍😍
Mary A.
These makeup remover wipes are everything for me and my nighttime routine. After I come home from an evening out this is the first thing that touches my face before I get in the shower and use my oatmeal scrub to really get in there, so to speak! They remove everything I may be wearing on a particular day/night and it does not irritate or dry my skin, which is a major plus in my life! I strongly recommend this to everyone who likes to glam up on any given day!
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
My go to for a makeup removing cloth. You get a lot for your money, and they're amazing quality. I have sensitive skin, and these have never given me any issues.
Lisa R.
Henderson, NV
When I first used these I honestly did like them. They took off my makeup real easy. But, after about a week of use I noticed red blotches on my face. I didn't think it was the towelettes, but sadly it was. One of the last times I had used them I did notice my face had a burning sensation and that's when I noticed the next day I had blotches all over my face. The reason I gave it at least 2 stars is because they really did make it easy for my makeup to come off.
Kyra M.
Prior lake , Mn
These are my all-time favorite makeup removing wipes. For starters, they do an excellent job and can even remove waterproof makeup easily. Also, I have super sensitive skin that tends to break out easily from certain products but these wipes don't have any negative effects on my skin at all. They also smell amazing and despite just being in a bag wth a sticky, resealable cover they seriously stay wet throughout the life of the whole pack which is awesome because many other makeup removing wipes I've tried dry up within a few weeks.
taylor m.
Columbus, OH
What I have in my bathroom right now! I never get any brand other than neutrogena anymore it takes the makeup off quick and easy and you don't have to worry about rubbing 100s of times or causing skin irritation to get the product off (unless you're going for some sort of a cartoon character look where you use so much makeup your face looks painted on you'll probably have to do your research for that kind of makeup reemover I don't know what that would be but girl make sure you got it!!!)
anyway, this product is great very refreshing and revitalizing nice on your face, and like I said gets product off very nicely
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?