BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Debbie L.
Pacific
I buy these a lot. Not only does it remove makeup. It also removes Halloween makeup. My kids love Halloween face paint but fight me when it has to come off. These make the fight easier. The calming part helps a lot. They seen to not fight when it's touching there face. Now I use them to remove everyday makeup and I Love the feel of the cleanser on my face. And it doesn't dry out your skin like other products
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
I'm fell in love with towelette. Neutrogena is the best product because it remove make up , protec and calming skin
Emily O.
Was it as night calming as it claims to be? No. It wasn't. At least not for me. I liked these wipes because they aren't as scratchy as other wipes are but these didn't take off all my makeup and irritated my eyes when I tried taking off my concealer. But I would say that I will buy these just to wipe on my face at night on the days I don't have any makeup on and just want to wipe away all that daytime grime.
Anne K.
Indianapolis, IN
These towelettes make taking off my makeup so much easier! After wearing a full face of make up, one towelette was enough! These are affordable and love how you can get them from CVS/Walgreens to Walmart. I have used these for the past year. I definitely recommend these. The scent is on the heavier side, but definitely puts me in a more calmer mood.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes by Neutrogena. They feel great on my skin and even take of my waterproof Mascara without no problems. They are Dematologist Tested which is great bc I have very sensitive skin. This product works great and highly recommend!
Rebecca W.
Silver Spring, MD
Nothing special about this product. It works fine, but it's a little pricey. I only purchased this item when it was on sale. Also, the CVS "store brand" version of this product seemed to be exactly the same as the Neutrogena product, so I would recommend the store brand because it was less expensive and the same quality and the "fancy" name brand.
Tina K.
Alot of the time I use Neutrogena Make-up wipes Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Wipes for cleaning my make off after going out. I don't like using wash clothes cause my skin is really sensitive and wash clothes are too rough on my skin. These wipes are soothing and they work well to remove the make up reside that other wipes leave behind.
Brooke E.
I love these makeup remover wipes! I tend to get irritation around my eyes and these wipes are the only ones that I have used that have not done this. It smells pleasant, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, and my makeup comes off without having to be rough. It also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and silky smooth. Definitely recommend!
Whitney S.
Sayreville
Not really a fan. These are great in theory - easy to pack when traveling and quick to use after a fun filled night on vacation. However, my face just didn't feel clean after using 2 of them. My eye makeup still left smudges under my eyes and on the pillow (even though it was not waterproof) and it didn't remove my all day lip color at all. 2 starsfor ease of use but they don't live up to expectations.
Mackenzie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
The Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are perfect for a quick removal before bed! I find myself constantly reaching for them for a final clean after I have already showered. The product leaves you feeling clean and ready to begin a good night's sleep. I would, however, recommend that an eye makeup removing product be purchased to use in tandem, especially for tough-to-remove mascara. (I prefer the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover.)
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?