BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tina K.
Alot of the time I use Neutrogena Make-up wipes Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Wipes for cleaning my make off after going out. I don't like using wash clothes cause my skin is really sensitive and wash clothes are too rough on my skin. These wipes are soothing and they work well to remove the make up reside that other wipes leave behind.
Anne K.
Whiteland, IN
These towelettes make taking off my makeup so much easier! After wearing a full face of make up, one towelette was enough! These are affordable and love how you can get them from CVS/Walgreens to Walmart. I have used these for the past year. I definitely recommend these. The scent is on the heavier side, but definitely puts me in a more calmer mood.
Jasmine B.
The towlettes smell heavenly and work like magic----the smell is therapy and calming while effectively removing all traces of makeup on your face! Sometime when I am really tired I simply use these towlettes alone without following up with my regular face washing routine---and there's no traces of makeup on my pillow case in the morning! Love these!
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
I'm fell in love with towelette. Neutrogena is the best product because it remove make up , protec and calming skin
Claire T.
Lafayette, LA
I am a fan of this product. I like the smell of this type rather than that of the other kind. I like the packaging. The towels are soft and very gentle on my skin. I use these towels to remove everyday makeup, however, I have to use this along with an oil based eye makeup remover. For that reason, I gave this product four stars instead of five.
Stephanie W.
Fresno, CA
I like these. However, the moisturizer in the towelettes makes me feel a bit as if there is still residual makeup on my face. It may just be my personal feeling but it isn't my favorite product because of that. The softness of the moisturizer is nice but my face tends to break out in areas if I use it regularly. I think it's better to keep makeup remover cloths separate from the moisturizing regimen.
Whitney S.
Sayreville
Not really a fan. These are great in theory - easy to pack when traveling and quick to use after a fun filled night on vacation. However, my face just didn't feel clean after using 2 of them. My eye makeup still left smudges under my eyes and on the pillow (even though it was not waterproof) and it didn't remove my all day lip color at all. 2 starsfor ease of use but they don't live up to expectations.
Jessica H.
Hayes, VA
I have always had a hard time with makeup remover because I have such sensitive skin. I came across this one day while at Wal-Mart and thought I'd give it a try since I use other Neutrogena products. I was surprised thag after a week of using this that I had no breakouts or reactions. Not only did it thoroughly remove my makeup but it also cleansed my skin. Just make sure you apply moisturizer after!
Clavonna S.
Albany, GA
I absolutely loved Neutrogena's makeup remover cleansing towelettes! Taking off makeup can be such a process, especially when it's late and you're tired. But with these cleansing towelettes it's so easy and convenient! All you do is pull out a wipe, wipe off your makeup and done. But yes it's small and convenient to travel with if need be.
Sabrina L.
Victor, WV
I really like this.. My skin feels super soft when I use them. They smell very good and the ingredients are nice and I like how it makes my skin feel very soft and like I could only use these set night and there really great to use after doing ur exfoliating and cleansing treatment because it like calms ur skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?