BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
I (as an avid makeup user) often find myself looking for new products to try in order to ease the makeup-removal process as night. I have severe acne and very sensitive skin, so I grabbed the night calming version of these wipes from Walgreens. While I do admit that the product smelled nice, the fragrance definitely was a cause of irritation in my skin during/after removal. Still, they did the job of removal well enough and had a pleasant scent, so three stars seems appropriate.
Cobi L.
I use this product for pretty much multiple things. I use it to wipe of my make-up after a long day, if I put too much of something I use it to take some if not all off to restart or lighten it up a bit. The fabric reals so cool on my face and I personally have never had a break out from this product. I recommend this to anyone with combination skin!!
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
Feels so high-end! its amazing and a drugstore price that really cant be beat. A normal pack of these last about a month (depending on how much make up you ware) on of the only makeup remover to take off my waterproof mascara love these and they save me about 20 or so dollars every month because i only use maybe about 2-3 dependent on the makeup i ware
Brooke E.
I love these makeup remover wipes! I tend to get irritation around my eyes and these wipes are the only ones that I have used that have not done this. It smells pleasant, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, and my makeup comes off without having to be rough. It also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and silky smooth. Definitely recommend!
Katie R.
Lake Charles, LA
These wipes were really the best make up wipes I ever had. They completely remove eye makeup, without burning your eyes. That's the biggest thing for me, because I'd rather use wipes than go scrub my eyes. They're not oily either, so they never really caused acne for me.
I had to switch all of my products recently due to an allergy to sulfates and other harsh products. These wipes aren't harsh at all though.
Rebecca W.
Silver Spring, MD
Nothing special about this product. It works fine, but it's a little pricey. I only purchased this item when it was on sale. Also, the CVS "store brand" version of this product seemed to be exactly the same as the Neutrogena product, so I would recommend the store brand because it was less expensive and the same quality and the "fancy" name brand.
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
I'm fell in love with towelette. Neutrogena is the best product because it remove make up , protec and calming skin
Debbie L.
Pacific
I buy these a lot. Not only does it remove makeup. It also removes Halloween makeup. My kids love Halloween face paint but fight me when it has to come off. These make the fight easier. The calming part helps a lot. They seen to not fight when it's touching there face. Now I use them to remove everyday makeup and I Love the feel of the cleanser on my face. And it doesn't dry out your skin like other products
Jasmine B.
The towlettes smell heavenly and work like magic----the smell is therapy and calming while effectively removing all traces of makeup on your face! Sometime when I am really tired I simply use these towlettes alone without following up with my regular face washing routine---and there's no traces of makeup on my pillow case in the morning! Love these!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes by Neutrogena. They feel great on my skin and even take of my waterproof Mascara without no problems. They are Dematologist Tested which is great bc I have very sensitive skin. This product works great and highly recommend!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?