BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kait P.
Having super sensitive skin, it is hard to find make-remover towelettes that don't dry your face out. Luckily, when I came across these, I was very pleased! Not only do they keep your face feeling fresh and clean, but don't leave an oily residue either. They are perfect for removing all make-up as well! I will definitely recommend them to a friend and will continue to buy them!
Jennifer H.
Whitesville, KY
Great brand and makeup remover. It is great for skin and definitely removes all the unwanted makeup. The packaging is decent. One has to remember to always keep it closed, so the wipes don't dry out. It's not too pricey. I haven't used a lot of makeup removers in the past, but it is definitely my go-to brand because it does not hurt my eyes, and it is very gentle on the skin.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH
These are by far my favorite makeup cleansing wipes. I have somewhat sensitive, dry skin, and these don't burn or sting like other makeup wipes I have used. Also, no matter how much you wipe, the cloth doesn't get rough like other cloths. Even though they say these are for night, I use them all the time. They also don't get dried out before you get to the bottom of the package.
Kelsey Z.
Oak Grove, KY
These are the on to make up remover wipes I use! Priced amazing. Literally the best remover wipes out there. Nothing any higher priced had ever worked any better!
Casey B.
Bartlett, IL
I use these Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Wipes for nights when I am too tired to use actual cleanser and water. I like how I can keep them at the bedside and wipe all the makeup off my face. It usually takes 2 wipes to remove everything but I feel better knowing my skin can breath and I don't have to worry about staining my pillow cases. Also, i have not had any type of irritation on my skin or my eyes and that's a huge plus!
Brooke B.
Waller, TX
I just finished my first pack of Neutrogena Night Calming Make Up Remover and I LOVE them! I was able to take all my make up off with one towelette, which other brands have not been able to raise to that challenge. I have naturally oily skin and these did not make my face oily. They smelled GREAT too and we're very relaxing (perfect after a long day). The package was perfect and kept the towelettes moist. I Highly recommend.
Veronica R.
These are my nightly go-to makeup removers! They don't irritate my skin at all and have never broken me out. These wipes have a very nice lavender scent to them, but it's not too overpowering. This is 100% the easiest method for removing makeup and I recommend it to everyone. The only con is sometimes they can be a little dry, so you have to wet them with water.
Trisha K.
Hampshire, IL
I use these at night to remove my mascara and do a quick makeup removal before I wash my face with face wash and my clarisonic. The scent isn't bad, but I do prefer the original scent better. Also, if you don't make sure to seal it, they will dry out pretty fast. I try to press down the sticky top of the pouch and also keep it in a Neutrogena wipe box that I had gotten awhile back to make sure they don't dry out right away.
Arelys R.
This product gets the job done. The cloth is not as soft as I would like it to be. I don't find the wipes to be irritating. It gets a good portion of my makeup off. It smells very calming. I prefer these over the original Neutrogena wipes that come in the blue package. I've been using this product for years I have never had a complaint other than the cloth material.
Michele C.
Elgin, SC
My most favorite face wipes ever. They are also a favorite of Kim Kardashian. They are skin calming and hydrating. Most face wipes can dry out your skin and cause irritation but not these face wipes. They won't make your eyes burn either. I always have some on hand. I use it when I'm too tired to wash my face and I use it to remove makeup before washing my face. Great to take to the gym or beach too. All around great product.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?