BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rita B.
Westfield, NJ
I have been using the Night Calming Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes for years as part of my nightly routine! It's always easy to find (any drug store will sell them) and a 25-pack lasts up to a month - it usually takes just one wipe to remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean. I have super sensitive skin and these wipes have always been gentle enough for me!
Jasmine W.
Shreveport, LA
These towelettes are so soothing to use and it left my skin feeling super moisturized and clean. I did not expect much when I first began to use this product since it was fairly cheaper than some of the other name brands. However, I am so glad I bought these because I really got my money's worth on these! This is coming from someone who does not use a regular makeup removing regimen.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
I've tried the original Neutrogena makeup wipes, but I like these ones better. I feel the scent is actually very calming when I am getting ready for bed. They get my makeup off really well. The only criticism I would say is that when I am removing my eye makeup, sometimes the product on the wipe burns my eyes. Other than that, I love these wipes. I re-buy them every time I run out.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
These are seriously so good i usually need one to remove everything but use a second one to really see if it removes everything and it does the job they are also really cheap i would buy again walmart usually has them in packs of 2 which are way better
Kait P.
Having super sensitive skin, it is hard to find make-remover towelettes that don't dry your face out. Luckily, when I came across these, I was very pleased! Not only do they keep your face feeling fresh and clean, but don't leave an oily residue either. They are perfect for removing all make-up as well! I will definitely recommend them to a friend and will continue to buy them!
Jennifer H.
Whitesville, KY
Great brand and makeup remover. It is great for skin and definitely removes all the unwanted makeup. The packaging is decent. One has to remember to always keep it closed, so the wipes don't dry out. It's not too pricey. I haven't used a lot of makeup removers in the past, but it is definitely my go-to brand because it does not hurt my eyes, and it is very gentle on the skin.
Jen D.
Fresno, CA
I buy these towelettes mostly for my teenage daughter. She has been struggling with acne for a couple of years now and these towelettes have been a blessing. She doesn't wear makeup often but when she does she maintains a good habit by removing her make up with them every time. We have found that the towelettes don't dry out her skin like others we have tried nor do they leave a sticky feeling. Glad a friend recommended them to us for her.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH
These are by far my favorite makeup cleansing wipes. I have somewhat sensitive, dry skin, and these don't burn or sting like other makeup wipes I have used. Also, no matter how much you wipe, the cloth doesn't get rough like other cloths. Even though they say these are for night, I use them all the time. They also don't get dried out before you get to the bottom of the package.
Alejandra M.
I used these towelettes for about half a year and they were pretty good. I liked the smell to these better than the original blue packet and they also felt softer than the original ones. They would calm my skin down a bit and would take off my makeup pretty well but I would have to go through about 2 wipes to get almost everything off my face. I wish it would remove mascara better but what more can I ask from an inexpensive makeup removing wipe? The down side is that I felt that they would make my skin feel more oily than it already is so I eventually had to switch to a different makeup remover.
Casey B.
Bartlett, IL
I use these Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Wipes for nights when I am too tired to use actual cleanser and water. I like how I can keep them at the bedside and wipe all the makeup off my face. It usually takes 2 wipes to remove everything but I feel better knowing my skin can breath and I don't have to worry about staining my pillow cases. Also, i have not had any type of irritation on my skin or my eyes and that's a huge plus!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?