BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sara M.
hattiesburg ms
I use these wipes almost everyday! Whether it's to fix mistakes in the morning while I do my makeup, remove foundation from the back of my hand after my morning make up, wiping across my face when I get home to feel refreshed, or running over my face after cleansing to ensure no make up is left. They are soft and moisturizing but very effective. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
Kriani P.
Las Vegas
Removes all of my make up in just one towelette. I love them because I can just open the bag easily and grab one towelette that is organized to my convenience so it's easy to pull from. I also love that it takes off the waterproof make up and that is hard to swipe with just a finger or even a Q-tip with water. I'm very pleased with this product and would highly recommend. Forgot to mention how amazing and soft and clean my face feels afterwards. I love it!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I use these every single day! I love how soft and smooth they are and they do not foam. They are just the right amount of moisture without being so wet they drip. This has been my go to for years. I have recommended it to several that now use and love them. They leave my face feeling clean without feeling tight from a leftover film.
Janet H.
Rochester Hls, MI
These makeup remover wipes make me feel clean and fresh-faced no matter what time of day I use them!
Each wipe is thick enough to completely remove an entire face of makeup, unlike other brands where I've needed to use 2 or 3. Also, the packaging completely snaps shut so the towelettes never dry up. Thank god they often come in 2-packs: one for my bathroom and one for my overnight bag!
Margaret M.
Use these every night and swear by them. I think they are the best out there and always keep a pack on hand. They remove makeup so well I love them. Highly recommend
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
The Neutrogena Make-up remover cleansing towelettes are perfect for sensitive skin. I'm usually cautious now a days about what products I use and I was a bit worried. However, I was proven wrong, the towelettes definitely work getting the make-up off almost entirely with just one towelette. Your skin afterwards has a clean tingling feeling that leaves you with sense of freshness!
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
I've tried the original Neutrogena makeup wipes, but I like these ones better. I feel the scent is actually very calming when I am getting ready for bed. They get my makeup off really well. The only criticism I would say is that when I am removing my eye makeup, sometimes the product on the wipe burns my eyes. Other than that, I love these wipes. I re-buy them every time I run out.
Samantha K.
Hernando, MS
I usually really like Neutrogena products, but this one isn't my favorite. I love the calming scent of lavender, but after I use one of these to remove my makeup, it leaves my skin feeing almost greasy. I think it's because they're moisturizing, but instead of feeling like my skin is moisturized, it feels a little greasy instead. Other than that, they do remove your makeup easily!
Emily M.
Pensacola, FL
I really don't know why I would ever need to pay $15+ for a "high-end" make up remover wipes in smaller quantities when these are half the price and work amazing. I love the regular neutrogena remover wipes, but my favorite are the night calming since usually I am removing my make up very soon before going to bed. They remove my make up very well and make me feel refreshed! Great buy!
Rita B.
Westfield, NJ
I have been using the Night Calming Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes for years as part of my nightly routine! It's always easy to find (any drug store will sell them) and a 25-pack lasts up to a month - it usually takes just one wipe to remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean. I have super sensitive skin and these wipes have always been gentle enough for me!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?