BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Bella M.
Portland, OR
I love these makeup removing wipes! I love how soft they feel on my skin. They are not harsh and they glide across my skin while taking off all my makeup. They are very affordable and I totally recommend!
Melissa N.
Spring Hill, FL
Have a long day, these are great to use before bed. They have a lavender scent to help calm you and your skin. They work well and remove makeup easily from the skin. I would recommend these for daily use.
kadee B.
These are my favorite kind of wipes to take off my makeup. I think that they are a little spendy but not too bad. I wish that I could buy these makeup wipes in bulk because I go through them quite quick. These wipes are so soft on my face, they do not irritate my face and the smell is so nice and soothing before going to bed. I would definitely recommend these wipes to anyone!
Aspen G.
Los angeles, CA
My all time favorite makeup removing wipes. I always wash my face after Jo matter what face wipes I use but it gets all my makeup off easy and I hardly see any left which makes washing my face fast and easy
Marissa T.
Mission , TX
Bought these because they were recommended by a MUA on YouTube. These are alright, but they don't compare to my Yes to Cucumbers Makeup Remove Wipes. Not fond of the scent in these and the cloth is rougher. It DOES decently remove all my makeup. I can't vouch for eye makeup, because I use a separate remover for that. Also, the packaging isn't as sturdy as the Yes to Cucumber wipes.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm a fashion model who uses them frequently. No matter what kind of make up it leaves my face fresh and clear. However, I will stress the importance of hygiene. Regardless if you use these whips you should still follow up with a facial cleanser and or moisturizer if needed. I've witness too many people who will use the neutrogena whips and not take care of their skin then blame the product.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I'm a sucker for anything that has the words calming and lavender on it. So of course I had to try these Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes. It took off everything with just using one wipe. My skin didn't feel sticky (some wipes make my face feel a little sticky afterwards) I didn't dry me out. My face felt nice and clean.
Maya R.
Nashville, TN
My go-to makeup remover!!! I've been using the wipes ever since I started using makeup, and I'll probably never stop. I've used both the original and pink grapefruit versions, but the night-calming is definitely my favorite. It really does leave my skin feeling a lot calmer and fresh after using, which then make me calm too lol. These are a beauty staple, you have to try them!
Stephanie D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the smell of these! I use the original Neutrogena makeup remover (light blue package) every single day, and I prefer the Original over these night calming ones. I don't think the night calming removers work as well as the original. I just gave it a try to use at night, but then I decided to go back to original.
Dianelys C.
I've used many different makeup removers and, for me, this is the best one so far. It removes makeup with a couple of swipes and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. Does not leave smudges or stickiness. It does not irritate my eyes which is a plus since other brands did.
I usually especially at night.

I buy them in Ulta when they're buy 2 get one :)

Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?