BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kyra M.
Prior lake , Mn
These are my all-time favorite makeup removing wipes. For starters, they do an excellent job and can even remove waterproof makeup easily. Also, I have super sensitive skin that tends to break out easily from certain products but these wipes don't have any negative effects on my skin at all. They also smell amazing and despite just being in a bag wth a sticky, resealable cover they seriously stay wet throughout the life of the whole pack which is awesome because many other makeup removing wipes I've tried dry up within a few weeks.
Kimberly H.
Prineville, OR
*Packaging: is kind of boring and plan but its functioning. Keeps the towelettes moist. Packaging sma enough that it can be easily taken along.
*Product appearance: Towelettes are not only moist but they are also not dripping from too much moisture.
*They are a good size... 1 towellet is always enough to clean my whole face. Neck and chest. Staying moistened the whole time.
**Product: this product seems to work and after using it my make up appears to be removed. My face is left feeling clean and refreshed. Not oily or grecey at all
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes hands down. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that so much. It removes all of my makeup in one go so I can go onto my night routine much faster. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Nikki S.
Preston, MD
Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night calming are an innovation to the overly irritating make up removing task. I am a consistent customer because of the fresh scent, gentle yet thorough cleansing and small easy to store packaging. If you are looking for a way to remove your make-up before bed this is the product for you. They will leave your face feeling clean and refreshed while filling your mind with the calm and gentle sent of lavender.
Jackelin R.
These are great. They do a really good job at breaking down makeup and leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Whatever they use in these night calming wipes is magic. They are great for those who have sensitive skin and even if you don't have sensitive skin they do a good job at removing your makeup. The only reason I won't give them 5 stars is because they do leave your skin feeling slightly dry. That is my only complain, other than that it does its job.
Mattie E.
These night calming makeup removing wipes are a fantastic product for their price. They
Remove most stubborn makeup with ease. The one complaint I do have is that sometimes eye makeup doesn't come off as easily as I would like, but other than that, these wipes are very calming to a sensitive face. They also leave your face very soft and smelling wonderful. I recommend these wipes to anyone who wants to remove stubborn makeup, but not at a stubborn price.
Holly K.
The best part about these cleaning towelettes is the smell! They do smell calming and soothing like lavender chamomile- a similar product is the Pond's calming cloths also in purple packaging. I prefer the Pond's version because these Neutrogena towelettes stung my eyes! They worked fine to remove makeup but I like my cloths to remove both face and eye makeup and couldn't deal with burning. A far as makeup removing towelettes go these are also on the expensive side.
Brooke V.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes by far! They take my makeup off so effortlessly and leave my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. Not to mention cooling, my favorite part. It makes me feel like my pores were opened and deeply cleaned! You honestly only need one to take all of your makeup off and if say even a drag queen would only need like two. I'm not even joking! Definitely go out and buy these, they are perfect for all skin types!
Miriam B.
I use these on nights that I need to remove full glam makeup. I like to remove my makeup as much as I can before cleansing my skin, and these wipes take off even waterproof makeup. All you need is one wipe to get everything off. They are reasonably priced, and work extremely well. I have dry-combo, acne prone skin with some redness, and these wipes didn't cause me any irritation. I really do love the lavender smell, and it does have a calming effect. I always keep a few packages of these on hand and I will continue to repurchase.
Casey P.
San Francisco, CA
Neutrogena makes the best make up remover towelettes out there. Hands down. And I have tried a lot of brands. I love the orginal ones and the night calming ones. The night calming ones are a little more expensive so I normally rotate them into my drawer every once in a while. They have an excellent scent and do have a sort of calming sensation about them. Very moist and sturdy. Everything I need in a make up remover wipe. Highly recommended.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?