BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Whitney R.
Jonesboro, AR
Neutrogena's calming face wipes are my go-to facial wipe. You cannot beat them for the price. These will remove makeup, or make a good wipe to get makeup remnants after a face wash. They definitely help calm my redness and smell great! Would absolutely reccomend.
Josefine E.
These are my go-to makeup wipes ever since they first came out! I used to use the original Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, but got these by mistake once and simply love them! I wear quite heavy eye and face makeup sometimes and one towelette is enough to remove my whole face of makeup. Amazing! I feel like these are more soothing and gentle than the original towelettes are, and they have a much nicer scent as well! They make the makeup removing process much more enjoyable!
Elena T.
Arlington, VA
I travel a lot because of my work and I try to optimize my luggage and avoid liquids as much as I can. This was the perfect solution to allow me to have a very efficient make up remover on the go, which I do not only use before going to bed, but also after a long trip before going into a meeting when I need to freshen up. It easily removes make-up, it leaves my skin moisturized and fresh, it's practical and easily disposable as well. I recommend it to busy women who need flexibility and practicality while caring about always looking sophisticated and stylish!
I LOVE these makeup wipes. They can remove even the toughest, water proof makeup with ease, and you don't have to rub hard to get it to come off. The "night calming' scent is very easy on the nose, and is not harsh or chemically smelly. They towelettes have a grooved pattern in them, which is just the right amount to help exfoliate without feeling like you are just scratching at your face. These even help with my acne, and I'm more prone to breakout on my face if I've run out of wipes and go without them for a few days. These are definitely my go-to wipes, and I don't settle for any others.
Christin R.
Jacksonville, FL
It is a very effective product, and removes all of my makeup. However, I always feel I have to wash my face after using this product. With that being said, they are perfect for traveling.
Caitlyn F.
These cleansing towelettes are fantastic! I have been using them for the past five years and have never gone back. They don't irritate my skin what so ever and make my face feel smooth and refreshed every time I use them. At the end of the day when I remove my makeup the scent relaxes me which is always a plus after a long day. I would recommend these to anyone looking to remove their makeup or just to freshen up their face in the morning when they wake up or at night before bed!
Bruna D.
Dallas, TX
Amazing product!! Make up is removed so easily!! I just used it for the first time and I love it!! Much better than I've ever though and it's so effective! I'll definitely use it again! Highly recommended
Danielle B.
These are the best makeup wipes I have ever tried. They remove my makeup without me gaveling to rub my skin hard. The product is very affordable and you can find it at a drugstore. I definitely recommend this and I will be repurchasing this.
keali d.
millbury
This product is pretty good. It doesnt work so gently and kind of hurts eyes after awhile. It claims to take waterproof mascara off but it is still a struggle and can burn eyes.
Emily G.
Quakertown, PA
I really liked these cleansing towelettes. They were convenient and quick, and I think they worked really well. They didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and they are affordable. It is hard when you are busy taking care of your family to make time for your skin, and not washing off make up at night really ages your skin. This is an easy to use product that helps you make one minute for yourself to make sure your make up is off at night. It also smells good. I highly recommend it.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?