BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
These are a great product for traveling. I use them for make up removal and to freshen up before bed when I'm traveling. They are easy to pack and will only cost $5-6.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Neutrogena makes such great makeup removing wipes! Their classic ones in the blue packaging are grear but i have fallen in love with these. They have a slight lavender scent which i love!
Yanelis M.
I love these wipes!! They take off my makeup entirely and really help calm me at night! They are found at Publix and Target and are reasonably priced!! They also smell nice and not too strong!
Haley P.
Anniston, AL
Love this product! I wear makeup daily so makeup wipes are my go to. These wipes leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and ready for bed. They aren't too expensive, or hard to find either.
Christa D.
Riverside, CA
They are very gentle going on but personally for me it stung a bit, but my friends and both of my sisters use them and love them. Guess I just have sensitive skin
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay , FL
I liked the Idea of these towelettes: calming and soothing, with lavender. Unfortunately, immediately after using them, my face turned bright red and got extremely hot. I had to wash my face off with cold water and gentle soap to help tone my skin down - it was my wedding day! I had hoped to have better success with these because I really liked the scent, but I think that is what caused the reaction. It did, however, remove my makeup very well, and the towelettes are gentle and non-abrasive on your skin.
Mikayla D.
Orrtanna, PA
I love these wipes! They are so great at cleaning the skin and removing make up. I use these if I'm feeling lazy or to remove my make up before cleansing my skin.
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
These are one of my favorite face wipes! I love that they are super cheap and really do get everything off. There not drying at all which is what I always worry about
Megan Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I use these every night before heading to bed. I really enjoy them and they leave me feeling refreshed and ready for a good nights sleep. I would buy again in the future and even recommend to family and friends!
saily d.
Nashville
Is the best of the best my face is delicated and it works perfect no rash in my face after i take of my my make with these magical product wao what can i say is the best and cheap lol
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?