BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
These are part of my daily routine! They do remove all impurities and specially these have a very calming lavender scent. I do recommend these to anybody. They have a good price too.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
I'm a sucker for anything lavender scented! But these wipes are more than just a good smelling moist towelette. The wipes actually remove makeup, even hard to remove mascaras without being too harsh on the skin
Dawn K.
Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming is my new discovery and I really like this product because it's not only gentle but it takes away the old day makeup I've used on my face including stubborn matte lipstick. so if you're looking for a good makeup remover I recommend this product because not only is Affordable for its price it also comes in 25 pre-moistened towelettes!
Whitney R.
Jonesboro, AR
Neutrogena's calming face wipes are my go-to facial wipe. You cannot beat them for the price. These will remove makeup, or make a good wipe to get makeup remnants after a face wash. They definitely help calm my redness and smell great! Would absolutely reccomend.
Jennah H.
Silverton, OR
so great they really can your face. they also take of all the makeup. i think they are a great price. and they smell nice as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i both them at target, great vlaue
Josefine E.
These are my go-to makeup wipes ever since they first came out! I used to use the original Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, but got these by mistake once and simply love them! I wear quite heavy eye and face makeup sometimes and one towelette is enough to remove my whole face of makeup. Amazing! I feel like these are more soothing and gentle than the original towelettes are, and they have a much nicer scent as well! They make the makeup removing process much more enjoyable!
Elena T.
Arlington, VA
I travel a lot because of my work and I try to optimize my luggage and avoid liquids as much as I can. This was the perfect solution to allow me to have a very efficient make up remover on the go, which I do not only use before going to bed, but also after a long trip before going into a meeting when I need to freshen up. It easily removes make-up, it leaves my skin moisturized and fresh, it's practical and easily disposable as well. I recommend it to busy women who need flexibility and practicality while caring about always looking sophisticated and stylish!
Christin R.
Jacksonville, FL
It is a very effective product, and removes all of my makeup. However, I always feel I have to wash my face after using this product. With that being said, they are perfect for traveling.
Caitlyn F.
These cleansing towelettes are fantastic! I have been using them for the past five years and have never gone back. They don't irritate my skin what so ever and make my face feel smooth and refreshed every time I use them. At the end of the day when I remove my makeup the scent relaxes me which is always a plus after a long day. I would recommend these to anyone looking to remove their makeup or just to freshen up their face in the morning when they wake up or at night before bed!
I LOVE these makeup wipes. They can remove even the toughest, water proof makeup with ease, and you don't have to rub hard to get it to come off. The "night calming' scent is very easy on the nose, and is not harsh or chemically smelly. They towelettes have a grooved pattern in them, which is just the right amount to help exfoliate without feeling like you are just scratching at your face. These even help with my acne, and I'm more prone to breakout on my face if I've run out of wipes and go without them for a few days. These are definitely my go-to wipes, and I don't settle for any others.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?