BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Works beautifully ! Smells pleasant and takes off eyeshadow and eyeliner easily . Pricey but worth it . I buy it at Target . My daughters use this brand too . Eye catching color in packaging!
Margo D.
New Iberia, LA
Love these wipes. It gets off all the dirt and grim of the day along with the tough makeup products like mascara. The smell is amazing and my skin felt so soft after!
Rachel C.
Omaha, NE
Great great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great great
Lauren B.
Hatboro, PA
Really great for sensitive skin! It doesn’t burn my eyes and takes off everything from a full face of makeup to waterproof mascara. Just be careful to close them tight or they will dry out!
Nicole B.
These are great when you dont want to spend forever washing your face. It usually only takes one wipie to remove everything from my face but I like to go in with a second just to make sure
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I love that Neutrogena came out with "calming" makeup removing towelettes. They are very gentle on the face. Don't irritate your skin or sensitive areas. Works well to remove waterproof makeup. Whenever I'm too tired to wash my face at night I love that I can use these real quick
Jordan S.
These are my all time favorite makeup wipes. I only need one to wipe away my makeup for the day. It doesn’t leave a residue or dry out my skin. This scent is my favorite in their line too.
Josie H.
These could have a little better moisture, but if you add a little water to them, they do the job very well! I use these for makeup removal and they take every trace of makeup of my face!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Neutrogena makes such great makeup removing wipes! Their classic ones in the blue packaging are grear but i have fallen in love with these. They have a slight lavender scent which i love!
Jenn K.
Fort Myers, FL
This is by far the best make up remover wipe I have ever used. It does not dry out my face, and it leaves me feeling refreshed. It is thorough, and takes off even the darkest of makeup.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?