BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Bianca V.
I always use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes because they work easily, and are very affordable!
Hey have a great scent to it and don't leave your face dry like most wipes
Nina M.
Love these makeup remover wipes. I always like to use these right before I go to bed at night. Makes your face feel clean, refreshed, and relaxed with the lavender scent.
Karma L.
My skin is insanely sensitive so finding products that work well with my skin is so hard. I am beyond thrilled I found this product! It works so well with my skin! It doesn't dry it out or make me break out. They are so soft and move so gently over my skin, it's amazing. I only wear mascara, and this product removes it with such ease. I started using them on my whole face after feeling how soft my eyes and surrounding areas were. They don't leave my skin feeling oily, but clean and fresh. I would recommend this product to everyone! Especially those like me, with crazy sensitive soft skin.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I love this for the night time! The scent is relaxing and it is gentle on my skin. The price is reasonable for it is about the same price as all of the other competitors.
Stefanny A.
Absolutely loved these makeup removing wipes. The scent they had was nice and calming and not strong at all. It helped removed my makeup very nicely. Only issue I had was that it couldn't really get my water proof mascara off. I had to use my ponds cold cream makeup removing cream to help dissolve the mascara before I wiped my makeup off. Another problem I had was that the wipes are very wet so sometimes when I was cleaning my eye makeup some of the wetness from the wipe would get inside my eye which burned a little but wasn't that bad. Aside from that these wipes are amazing and I love them so much. I've repurchased them over 5 times!

Elizabeth H.
Pretty good make up wipes; however, I prefer not to spend just as much money to take my make up off as I did to get it there. Some people swear by them, I can do without,
Katrina R.
*I tried to give this 2 stars but it wouldn't let me* I know there's a lot of hype surrounding this product (and the original version) but I don't get it. I think I have bought and tried every version Neutrogena has put out there and here's my problem : yes, it gets off my makeup... Eventually. But I feel like the wipe dries out rather fast so that I sometimes need to use more than one to get my entire face (and they are the same size of most other makeup Remover wipes where I only need to use 1). Also despite the fact that it seems to dry out it leaves a lot of residue on my face. I will say the one thing I like is that you can get the plastic box to keep the wipes in so they don't dry out before I get to use them.
Karen D.
York, PA
I use these along with another towelette from nutragena and these work great. They have a pleasant smell to them as well. I buy them every time I run out. Packaging keeps every towelette moist
Joanna A.
Woodlake, CA
These are my all time favorite. One wipe cleans off all of my makeup and doesn't cause watery eyes. The fresh lavender smell is really relaxing too at the end of the day
Shakira B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have extremely sensitive skin so when trying products I'm sure to be extra careful! I wear makeup pretty much everyday to work and my favorite part of the day is taking it off! I've tried other makeup wipe brands but they all dried my skin out and caused me to break out. But not the Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes! Not only did they thoroughly remove my makeup but left my face feeling fresh and moisturized! I have been using these wipes for the past year and I don't have any complaints. They also smell amazing!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?