BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Karen D.
York, PA
I use these along with another towelette from nutragena and these work great. They have a pleasant smell to them as well. I buy them every time I run out. Packaging keeps every towelette moist
Katrina R.
*I tried to give this 2 stars but it wouldn't let me* I know there's a lot of hype surrounding this product (and the original version) but I don't get it. I think I have bought and tried every version Neutrogena has put out there and here's my problem : yes, it gets off my makeup... Eventually. But I feel like the wipe dries out rather fast so that I sometimes need to use more than one to get my entire face (and they are the same size of most other makeup Remover wipes where I only need to use 1). Also despite the fact that it seems to dry out it leaves a lot of residue on my face. I will say the one thing I like is that you can get the plastic box to keep the wipes in so they don't dry out before I get to use them.
Leah M.
Mt Washington, KY
Takes my makeup off with one wipe. I'm not having to use 3 or 4 to just remove a days worth of makeup. It removes my mascara as well which typical wipes would not work.
Niki D.
Clearwater, FL
These are great wipes for a night out with a full face of makeup. They wipes are very moist and take off all of my makeup while leaving a nice calming scent on my skin.
Shakira B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have extremely sensitive skin so when trying products I'm sure to be extra careful! I wear makeup pretty much everyday to work and my favorite part of the day is taking it off! I've tried other makeup wipe brands but they all dried my skin out and caused me to break out. But not the Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes! Not only did they thoroughly remove my makeup but left my face feeling fresh and moisturized! I have been using these wipes for the past year and I don't have any complaints. They also smell amazing!
Krystle D.
I am in love with these makeup remover wipes! They take very little effort to remove your makeup, with the exception of waterproof mascara, which requires more rubbing at the lash line. These wipes take a while to dry out; I've never had a pack dry out before I could finish them. The Night Calming fragrance is heavy with lavender and is super soothing. However, you would still be putting fragrance on your face and in your eyes, so I took off a star for that. Anyone with sensitivities to fragrance in skin care should steer clear of this.
Kelsey B.
So, I’m not sure what about them makes them “calming”. My skin is actually more dry after these wipes than the original wipes. I don’t think they nearly take off as much makeup as well. I was disappointed.
Shane M.
It's a great makeup remover but it never gets it all with just one wipe. I have to use at least 3, which is fine. But then you run out of the wipes quicker than you'd like to.
Miranda B.
SAVANNAH, NY
These wipes remove my makeup really well. The only problem is that it makes my eyes burn a little bit. I love the way they smell and price isn't too bad. So I will definitely keep using them
Josefina G.
I have oily, sensitive skin so I love Neutrogena products. These cleansing towelettes remove all my make-up with great ease. I don't wear water-proof mascara, so I don't typically need an oil-based remover. I try to stay away from adding unnecessary oil to my face. These wipes smell great and have a calming effect to them. They do leave some residue behind, but make-up wipes are meant as a pre-cleanse so I just wash my face accordingly. I would recommend these to anyone who wears makeup, and in particular if you have sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?