BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these Neutrogena wipes even more than I thought I could! Now I only buy the night calming ones. I’m obsessed with the smell. I always use these wipes to take off my makeup before bed or before I shower. They are so easy to use and one wipe takes care of the whole face. It doesn’t always take off my eyeliner or mascara but I use eye makeup remover for that. These leave your skin feeling tingly with the night calming effect. I always feel clean, refreshed, and makeup free after using these. Every time I open the package they are always still moist. I’ve never had a problem with them being dry. The sticky tab always sticks close to contain the moisture too. Super easy to use.

Pro tip- these are perfect for your car or big purse to use if you need to wipe anything up😏
Chrissy E.
Kapolei
Purchased at: Target
Being someone who bathes in makeup needing a good remover is key to a successful end of your beautified day. I was introduced to Neutrogena Makeup Cleansing Towelettes about 3 months ago and I haven't looked back since. These wipes removed every bit of mascara, eyeliner, concealer, highlighter, even the hard stuff like the annoying water resistant products. Price and quality is important when buying products I was shocked to see that it was only $6.99 at Target. If your like cheap so you can focus on spending on that grocery list like me this is def your go to.

I never used makeup removal wipes until then. I was always so quick to pick up that cotton ball and bottled remover. When I first used the product the first thing I realized was the moisture. It has a great amount of makeup removal. The towelettes are great to touch and are extremely gentle. My makeup came right off and after that I have been hooked ever since. Neutrogena has a lot of make up removal products and this one is my favorite, in my opinion the best one so if you're looking to get a good pack makeup removal wipes this is your guy.
Lea N.
New York, New York
I tired these because Kim Kardashian recommended them in Cosmopolitan, and I’ve always wanted to give this a try. I am a dedicated fan to Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes, 25 Count, Twin Pack (50 Wipes Total) and these are just as great. they are a little more expensive so I don’t think they’re worth it. It says night calming but I really feel the same and my skin doesn’t feel any different to their original makeup wipes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I can always depend on Neutrogena for good face wipes that actually get the job done. They are gentle yet still effective. I also like using them to quickly clean my brushes and swatches. I feel like they also are good for my skin as well as getting the job done. I don’t always depend on wipes only at night but sometimes when I am lazy, I do it. Don’t come for me but a girl doesn’t always feel like a multi step pm skin care routine.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I pick these up when traveling, however I have found a more cost effective micellar water i prefer at home over the wipes. I do like the Neutrogena face wipes, although they're not always a 10/10. I found I need to keep the pack inside a Ziploc bag because they have a tendency to dry out way too fast even with their "resealable" flap. And once they're dried out they don't work as well even if you re-wet them.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I love these especially for those times when your to tired to wash your face before you go to bed and when your getting ready to go somewhere@ night but want a face of fresh make up you just use these and in no time your applying all fresh make up for a night out!! They really do work great their not only convenient they do a good job of removing all your makeup and leave your face feeling clean and refreshed
haleigh P.
Mobile, AL
The scent of these is what I would say reminds me of lavender and chamomile. Very soothing and relaxing. Now I will say these dried out faster than any other Neutrogena wipes I've used. They also weren't that saturated. They irritated my eyes like the others, but again with me thats anything that touches my eyes . They aren't bad, but I'd go with the original. You'll get more bang for your buck.
Sydney L.
Tallahassee
A little disclaimer before I get started :: I am a skincare junkie. So I have a detailed skincare routine, and i don’t just take my makeup off with makeup remover wipes. I double cleanse my face and I use these at the very end to make sure all my makeup is off and they are great for that! I love the light lavender scent, perfect for when I’m about to go to bed!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
These are one of the BEST makeup wipes I've ever used!! I can honestly say, I've tried SO MANY brands. Some have worked, some didn't, but they ALL burned my face! These are SO gentle on Your skin, and remove every trace of makeup! I highly recommended these, especially to people with sensitice skin! They leave your skin so soft, and ready for your nightly routine!
Hanna B.
Orlando, FL
Neurrogen's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes with the Night Calming fragrance are my favorite makeup removing wipes!  he wipes are gentle n your skin but are strong enough to wash away caked on/old makeup very easily! The scent is also incredible! These wipes leave my face feeling fresh an clean after a long day at the office! These wipes have never cause me to break out and they do not leave my sensitive skin red after using them. I also have oily skin and they do not contribute any extra oily residue to my face. If you're looking for a makeup remover that leaves your face feeling fresh and clean these are or you! The night calming scent/formal is a major plus as well!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?