Carter H.

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
1 year, 1 month ago
I have a friend with eczema, and she could only use these sparingly. (Not at all if she had eaten oranges recently, oranges are one of her triggers) But occasional use for eye makeup removal or following it up with a moisturizer was fine.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Utica, KY
1 year, 10 months ago
I have sensitive, dry skin and never have an issue with their products.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA
2 years ago
These are not at all good for sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and every time I used one of these, I would break out. It's super annoying.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
2 years ago
I find the act of wiping off the makeup with a cloth to be irritating in itself. Maybe try a cleaning oil instead? Neutrogena makes one. You just put it on your dry face that has makeup on. The rinse it off and follow with cleanser.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
2 years ago
Really liked these. I have pretty sensitive skin and found the oil on these wipes to be soothing. I usually prefer wipes with more oil to them like these because they help moisturize my skin.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
2 years ago
I recommend a cleansing oil for sensitive skin.
Kayti O.
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
2 years ago
I don't think these are best for sensitive skin. The only ones I found that don't irritate my skin are the Purity ones from Philosophy-although they are more expensive it reflects positively on your skin!!
Katie K.
Katie K.
2 years ago
In my experience, I don't think that Neutrogena wipes are good for sensitive skin. They seem really harsh and chemically to me. I would recommend PONDS sensitive skin remover wipes.
Laura Beth F.
Laura Beth F.
2 years ago
I have eczema and use thaw daily...twice per day. One in the morning to help remove extra oils and one at the end of the day to remove make-up. I don't have any problems at all.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Miami, OK
2 years ago
I have never had an issue with them causing irritation. I am allergic to several different products, but thankfully not these. I will say they will cut though any long wear and waterproof make up! These are my go to makeup remover wipes every night! Hopefully you found this helpful!