BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Gracie F.
North Augusta
Purchased at: Walmart
BEST MAKEUP WIPES EVER!!!!!! Leave my skin feeling smooth, soft, and clean. No residue left after and always calms my redness after I remove my makeup with a rough hand!!! Literally gets every speck of makeup off with a few swipes. So effortless and just glides so smoothly because it has such a nice... consistency I guess? Lol. YOU NEED THESE!! No other wipes remove makeup better. And they don’t irritate my eyes nearly as much as every other makeup wipe in the history of forever!
Hannah Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I love being able to cleanly and clearly take off my make-up at the end of the day. These nighttime wipes have an amazing scent (and I always am a fan of purple packaging). However, after I take off my make-up with these wipes, I still feel the need to wash my face, and ultimately that scent won't stick around. Neutrogena face wipes are great, but I personally think they work similarly to generic products that are sold by drug stores.
Alisha B.
Brandon, FL
Great wipes that work effectively to take off waterproof eye makeup with little effort. These require a little bit of soft rubbing, but do a great job for drug store. They are not drying to the skin or eye area. I don’t have sensitive eyes, so I can’t comment on that, but I love these! I love these for nighttime because of the soft lavender scent. Not overpowering at all.
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming is my favorite of all time! I am in love with the lavender scent that they have. I use them EVERY single night, they help me get in the bed time mood. There isn’t a better feeling than removing your makeup at night with a lavender scent. I’ve used these for years and will continue to use them.
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these Neutrogena wipes even more than I thought I could! Now I only buy the night calming ones. I’m obsessed with the smell. I always use these wipes to take off my makeup before bed or before I shower. They are so easy to use and one wipe takes care of the whole face. It doesn’t always take off my eyeliner or mascara but I use eye makeup remover for that. These leave your skin feeling tingly with the night calming effect. I always feel clean, refreshed, and makeup free after using these. Every time I open the package they are always still moist. I’ve never had a problem with them being dry. The sticky tab always sticks close to contain the moisture too. Super easy to use.

Pro tip- these are perfect for your car or big purse to use if you need to wipe anything up😏
Crystal N.
Fairmont
This is a great product! These wipes are great for your nightly routine. One wipe can remove a full face of make up with no issues. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or clogged. I buy the double pack because I go through them so fast! Walmart brand equate carries a similar wipe that works just as well!
LuzClara M.
Leakey, TX
The smell of these wipes are not over bearing and they get the job done. This is a brand where I can appreciate almost all of its products. I have sensitive skin and am easily prone to breakouts when a product is not good for me. This product is for sensitive skin and performs nicely when removing makeup
kelli c.
Mineola, NY
These are my absolute favorite cleansing wipes! I use these in addition to liquid eye makeup remover when I am wearing a full face of makeup! They make for easy removal of lipsticks and lip stains and also contour looks. The scent is great and they are gentle enough for my sensitive skin!
Heather E.
La Grange, IL
Just to start, i generally don’t like using makeup wipes. I always end up losing a TON of eyelashes. Not to mention my face always gets super irritated from all of the rubbing. These wipes are okay, but none ever seem sensitive enough for my face. I guess that’s just a personal preferance.
Eli M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Purchased at: Target
These makeup remover cloths are the only ones I trust to take off the day! I used to use the original ones that come in the blue pack, but I felt like those left an oily residue behind. These do not give me that feeling and they just do an amazing job at getting every bit of makeup off.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?