BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?2 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Love these Neutrogena wipes even more than I thought I could! Now I only buy the night calming ones. I’m obsessed with the smell. I always use these wipes to take off my makeup before bed or before I shower. They are so easy to use and one wipe takes care of the whole face. It doesn’t always take off my eyeliner or mascara but I use eye makeup remover for that. These leave your skin feeling tingly with the night calming effect. I always feel clean, refreshed, and makeup free after using these. Every time I open the package they are always still moist. I’ve never had a problem with them being dry. The sticky tab always sticks close to contain the moisture too. Super easy to use.

Pro tip- these are perfect for your car or big purse to use if you need to wipe anything up😏
Netta T.
Plantation
My favorite of the bunch. This is definetely stronger than the blue bag. It gets through tough mascaras and liners. Not harsh and the smell before bed and washing my face is ultra soothing. Not pricey but wish they sold in multipacks as you can’t find them in every store.
Moriah C.
White Oak, PA
What's up yall. these wipes are the bomb.if you ever had on waterproof eye liner, or mascara you know  exactly how hard it is to get it off. But with these wipes since lavender calms skin the wipes easily take off makeup with no streaks. And you really only need to use like 1 or 2 wipes you don't need to go overboard and have to keep wiping off your makeup. This product is very inexpensive or you get more than what you paid for. So stop and go grab some Neutrogena Wipes. Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
Alyssa B.
There are decent make up removing wipes by Neutrogena. I didn’t notice anything was necessarily night calming or relaxing in the really, but I thought they worked fairly well. They removed my makeup very nicely!  I felt it was really an average make up removing wipe. I do have sensitive and dry skin and these don’t irritate my skin at all. I have to be very careful with what I use on my face, but I didn’t have any bad reactions to these make up wipes or any sensitivity. They also did not dry out my already dry skin. I would probably purchase these again in the future and would recommend to others .
Danielle P.
Roslyn heights
Omg this product is literally the best like I’ve told my family and friends about these wipes and they all thank me for telling them. I swear by these like I think I have like 4 boxes extra in my bathroom because I just can’t live without it any other product breaks me out and makes my eczema worsen
Kathleen D.
Painesville , OH
The perfect wipe to take with you traveling. Takes the whole day off your face, super gentle and never leaves me red and blotchy. Great price too! It even takes off the stubborn waterproof mascara in one swipe. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is always on the go!
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
One swipe! I wear a lot, like youtube beauty guru glam style make up. And when I tell you one of these took off every shred of make up and without making my skin feel raw from scrubbing. And they smell so good. While I wouldn’t say hey wipe your face off with this then go to bed without actually washing your face, it makes it easier to get a good deep cleaning on my face at night. I won’t lie though, I have totally used these when I was too tired to go wash my face and I did not have any break outs from clogged pores so every now and then you could get away with it.
Abbey A.
Round Rock, TX
I have extremely sensitive skin and eyes, and these are wonderful. They remove waterproof mascara and makeup gently. I've used these for years. So effective, met & exceeded my expectations. And they smell great! I've used them for several years and will continue to do so.
Jordan C.
I really like these wipes! They remove my makeup really well. My only complaint is that I wish the cloth itself was a little softer, and I wish the scent wasn't as strong. They are ever so slightly greasy, but I always wash my face right after using these so it doesn't bother me.
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
These are my favorite makeup wipes to use. I have used other makeup removers and they leave my face feeling oily, which my face is already oily so that doesn't help. Or I have tried some that are way to rough on the face. These are super light and soft on my face. They give me more oil or dry me out. I only have to use one wipe to take off a full face of make up. I am so a Special FX makeup artist and use these and I use two maybe three for Special FX makeup which is wonderful.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?