Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverNeutrogena
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free

Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free

Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free

Did the product remove all of your makeup ?
What makeup remover wipes are a must try other than Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free!
Erica M.
Syracuse, NY
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a love hate relationship with these wipes. Although, I like having them on hand for convenience, I don’t think they are the best for makeup removal or the environment. If I have my full “face” on these wipes do not remove all of my makeup. I’d say they take off about 60% of my makeup. After using one of these, I still need to follow up by using a micellar water and makeup removing balm (farmacy has a great one I’m loving right now) to remove all of my makeup. Due to this, I only use these in a pinch. I find that I get better results and create less waste if I pair my makeup eraser with my makeup removing balm. This combo removes almost 100% of my makeup and creates a lot less waste. A win win as far as I am concerned.
Paige D.
Phoenixville, PA
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Paige D.
I typically use reusable makeup wipes, but when I’m on the go and need a guaranteed way of taking off ALL of my makeup I use Neutrogena Makeup Towelettes. They’re the perfect size to eliminate all of your makeup and dirt and allow it to feel refreshed! They also make individual wipes which are perfect for on the go fixes or on a quick weekend trip. They sell a multipack at Costco which is an amazing deal!
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Tessa F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was the best wipe I've ever used to remove not only my makeup but my jeffree star liquid lip. Usually need to scrub that off because it stays so well. It didn't make my face go raw with scrubbing, a nice gentle wipe leaving me moisturised and even took off my waterproof mascara!
Amanda Y.
Surprise, AZ
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Amanda Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used to struggle with breakouts CONSTANTLY! BAD ONES.... i decided to experiment and JUST use these facewipes, NO other cleanser, JUST these.... i have used JUST these morning and night for the past 5 years and RARELY breakout. My face in the past 5 years has been the best its ever been, so great that i go without makeup most days because its clear and skintone is even... this may not work for everyone but this has been the best thing for my skin.... they are now on subscription on amazon so they come right to my door before i run out!
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Shanice F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Decided to try these out and I’m in love lol! They are fragrance free and I literally only use about 2 at the most but get a decent amount off with using both sides of one wipe... definitely will be buying again. Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encantan mis toallas de maquillaje deja mi cara suave no pierde su grasa natural y mantiene mi cara hidratada y suave
Adrian B.
Winter Haven, FL
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Adrian B.
Purchased at: Target
The proof is in the picture! These wipes are magical at melting away makeup- even the good ol' stubborn waterproof mascara! They're large enough to remove makeup from my whole face. Plus, if I only have on a little bit, it's easy enough to cut the wipe in half and use that other half another time. At ~$6 at Target, it's definitely worth it! Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free
sunny Z.
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by sunny Z.
I mean I guess this is better thank make up wipes. I still don’t like it as it’s still irritating and breaks me out. Get micellaire water or a cleansing balm. Don’t waste your money on makeup wipes. 2/5 stars for being a little bit better than makeup wipes.
Luisa S.
Wilmington, NC
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Luisa S.
If you are looking for a good make up remover look no further! No weird scent and works perfectly!
Em's G.
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Em's G.
Yes, sir! This Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free are easy-peasy with an removing power of even watering makeup. Wipes away all makeup and the dissolving power is gentle around the eyes. With no need to rinse because it does not leave any residue behind. Leaves the skin refreshed and non sticky also, can be used daily without harming skin.

1,875 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
eboni G.
Columbus, GA
il y a 15 jours
Elizabeth S. il y a 11 jours
I don't like using makeup remover wipes also. Very bad for your skin. I am using an oil cleansing emulsion from Aloette right now. It is like a cleansing balm. Skin doesn't feel oily after using. I double cleanse. I use a cleanser after removing makeup.
Josie G.
Susanville, CA
il y a 20 jours
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free Does this product slightly burn anyone else’s skin?
Josie G.
Susanville, CA
il y a 20 jours
Sarah E. il y a 20 jours
It did with mine! Too strong.
Melanie R.
Chatham, ON
il y a un mois
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free Would love to know how others feel about this product compared to others?
Amanda D. il y a un mois
These are all I use! I think they take off most of my makeup and they are pretty soft. I get a four pack for $9.99 at Costco!