BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

Fragrance Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes 25ct - Neutrogena Fragrance Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes removes 99.3% your most stubborn makeup for clean, fresh skin in one easy step. The makeup remover wipe you love - now in fragrance free. - Fragrance Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes 25ct see more...

• Does anyone else notice that even with a closed package t...5 Answers
  • Have you had issues with skin sensitivity with these? Th...2 Answers
  • Are these good for really sensitive skin?2 Answers
Whitney C.
I love these wipes! They get every drop of makeup on my eyes and face. I think something in the ones that actually have a fragrance irritate my skin. I was so happy to discover the fragrance free wipes because I don't have that irritation anymore. These wipes are travel friendly, cheap, and effective! I can get all of my makeup off with one wipe, but I sometimes use two when I go crazy with eye makeup. I would recommend these to anyone who wears makeup!
Megan K.
I like this towelettes for when I'm feeling really lazy or I'm drunk and don't want to take the time to fully wash my face. I keep them by my bed and use them in a rush to get off my makeup. That being said, I think they are too harsh to use on the eyes to remove eye makeup because it requires A LOT of rubbing to get off that pesky mascara and eyeliner you may be wearing. However, they do work well in a pinch for overall face makeup. I think they are a good by for on the go to keep in your car or by your bed when you want to freshen up and remove your makeup in a pinch.
Lineni T.
East Palo Alto
Purchased at: Walmart
Like I said, these facial wipes are by far my favorite and that’s because of the amazing quality and bonuses like pricing, packaging, etc. One or two wipes have always done the job for me regardless of the amount of makeup I’d be wearing and I love how gentle it is on my skin. I have sensitive skin so this is definitely a must for anyone who has the same issue! You can get these pretty much anywhere for a cheap price so no worries. I’m a broke college student so this is for sure my go to when it comes to facial wipes😭🤣
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
Purchased at: Target
My go to facial wipes! I find that they’re gentle and effective with removing my makeup and I love the fact that they’re fragrance free. My face feels hydrated after each use and they’re sensitive enough to not cause breakouts. I love that the wipes are especially moist; I can use on my whole face, fold over and use on my eyes. One wipe lasts for a really good wipe down! The only down side is that the sticky closure doesn’t stay closed all the time. Mine tend to lose stickiness , so I’ll move the pack into a ziploc to ensure they stay moist.
Hannah Z.
Cincinnati, OH
Neutrogena makes great products, and these are no exception. They cleanly and clearly take off your make-up (eyes and face). After I use these wipes to get the majority of product off my face, I still like to wash my face to get a full cleanse, but they do great at picking up the larger amount of make-up first. In my opinion, this brand is comparable to generic/drug store brands though. I do not see much of a difference in quality.
IRINA E.
I have eczema so it is hard to find products that do not react to my face.
I bought a small pack of Neutrogena face wipes during a trip to Walgreens and did not think much of it. These wipes turned out to be my favorite out of all wipes I have used. They did not grease out my skin and they did not burn my eczema-prone face unlike other wipes.  I will be trying to catch these on sale when I can. I recommend!
Jackie S.
Attleboro, MA
I'm not really a fan of makeup wipes in general because I feel like it doesn't clean everything away. But these wipes are great! They take almost all of my makeup off and they stay wet. Even with all my travelling, they still have so much moisture to take everything off. The only reason this received 4 stars is because it takes more than 1 wipe to take my makeup off.
Emily O.
Lucasville
I know these are highly recommended but for the life of me I can't figure out why. I guess the do ok removing make up but I can't get past the way they leave my face feeling. I end up having to rewash my face to get the residue that it leaves off. Plus they have no texture to them like Pond's so you're just kind of smearing the dirt and makeup around on your face.
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my holy grail makeup wipes. Absolutely nothing compares. My skin feels even softer than washing with a gentle cleanser in the sink, and it is so much less work. I never skip removing makeup before bed, because it is just too easy and comforting. I love the feel, love the amount of moisture, love the small price tag for huge value.. I am obsessed all around. A must have in any travel bag!
Leeann R.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked these up in the travel size bin just wanting to try them, they were great, removed my makeup plus my waterproof mascara, I just out the cloth over my eye like 30 seconds and rubbed gently, totally removed it all, then I go back over with a second cloth to be sure I got it all. Also use if I'm too lazy to wash my face sometimes 😜I buy these in the larger sizes now.
Alise A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these actually good? I have tried so many and I just don't want to burn my eyes or waste money any more.
Larissa M.
Does it remove waterproof mascara??
Yobana M.
Is this good? I've heard about them
Dulce M.
Boonton, NJ
I have not try a make up remover but I would like to try this cleansing towelettes. I know Neutrogena has great products but does this cleansing towelettes also remove mascara and after using them do I rinse my face?
ashley g.
San Leandro, CA
Would anyone with sensitive skin recommend these? I see them in Target every time I'm looking for new face wipes but I'm scared to try them out.