BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

Our gentle, ultra soft makeup remover wipes effectively dissolve 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara - for clean, fresh looking skin in just one simple step. It leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse! Plus they’re gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even if you wear contacts.

How To Use:

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal refill pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (EU 1279)

• Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you ...281 Answers
  • Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with y...115 Answers
  • How safe is this to use around the eyes?202 Answers
Chrisara T.
Guelph, ON
These are the only makeup remover wipes I use, I swear by them.
They remove all the makeup fairly easily and quickly.
They don't leave any residue, and you feel clean after using them.
I recommend these makeup remover wipes to everyone. Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes @influenster #productreviews
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
I love these neutrogena make up remover wipes. They're gentle when wiping makeup off leaves a nice refreshing Moisturizing feel. They last a long time with an easy seal peal to open, All you need is one. Best of all is they're cheap! Great to travel with throw it in your bag and go
jocelyn l.
Purchased at: Target
I got these in a big pack from Costco and they help remove a lot of my makeup. If your wearing eye makeup or heavy makeup this won't do you justice just by itself. This also dried up on the little pouch/bag so you have to close the bag/pouch tightly or else they will dry out. I normally prefer GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof to remove my makeup or a good cleansing oil/balm but if I need to I will opt for these wipes. The pictures include when I applied makeup. After one swipe of wiping it off. Then after what was on the wipe after I took all the makeup off my hand.
Brianna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Honestly, as a MUA in training, these are one of the most effective makeup removing towelettes I've ever used. Makeup comes off quick, and the wipes are so soft on your face. It doesn't leave behind any unwanted residue or require you to wash you face after application. LOVE.
My favorite option to the skin care and remove all my makeup very easy look my makeup and the result
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is really good product! I always bring this wherever i go! Very gentle and your skin so smooth and smell so good also!
Allysin V.
ONE wipe is seriously all you need for a full face of make up. I include before and after shots of just how well this product works. What surprised me the most was that I could use it for my mascara, and it even removed my bottom eyeliner THROUGH my eyelashes. I didn't have to worry about getting too close to my eyes with the product. The wipes themselves are very soft and gentle on your skin. They do not scratch and do not leave a soapy or dry residue like other make up removers do. Normally, I feel the urge to immediately wash my face after using my makeup remover, but this wipe was luxurious and left my skin feeling clean and fresh. It works amazing for the orice, and you cannot its performance. One wipe for a full face of heavy makeup- THAT is impressive! ♡
Barbara G.
One of the best make-up remover, its wipes without soft and odor-free, completely removes everything, leaving the skin fresh and clean
Brooke L.
Wauregan
Purchased at: Walmart
These make up wipes took off 95% of both my glam make up & Halloween SFX make up! If does give a slightly burning to the eye area so be extra careful!! But one and a half make wipes got rid of alll this make you see!! Best and cheapest make ups ever!!!
Amanda G.
Today I’m going to be reviewing @neutrogena makeup removing cleansing wipes. I received these from the @hometesterclubna complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. These makeup removing towelettes are designed with an alcohol free, patented formula that removes 99% of stubborn makeup including waterproof mascara. The towelettes are designed to be ultra soft and remove all traces of dirt, oil, and makeup. Each of these makeup towelettes are individually wrapped making them perfect for use on the go including work, travel, or after a workout. The towelettes are designed to clean your skin without leaving a heavy residue meaning no rinse is needed. Let me tell you that I am in love with these makeup removing towelettes! I have used these on the days when I am too tired from the day to do my full nighttime skincare regimen. The towelettes have a generic fresh and clean scent and are moist when you open the packaging. I find that one towelette is more than sufficient for removing a days worth of even my toughest makeup (foundation, primer, matte liquid lipsticks waterproof liquid liner or mascara). I have sensitive skin but the towelettes are soft enough with a non-harsh formula that I have never had any adverse reactions. What I like about these is that they don’t leave a sticky residue on my skin either. These aren’t overly drying or hydrating so I would recommend to follow up with a moisturizer if you have combo or dry skin since I have oily skin. Overall, I recommend these as a quick and efficient way to remove stubborn makeup, oil, or dirt from your skin when you can’t do your complete skincare routine. I rate these 5.0/5.0 #neutrogena #neutrogenaskincare #makeupremover #makeupremoverwipes #makeuptowelettes #cleansingtowelettes #skincare #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #asianbeauty #koreanskincare #latinabeauty #productreview #producttester
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
How safe is this to use around the eyes?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Do you wash your face after using the product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with you when you travel?
Brianna F.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase these where they are cheapest?