BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

Our gentle, ultra soft makeup remover wipes effectively dissolve 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara - for clean, fresh looking skin in just one simple step. It leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse! Plus they’re gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even if you wear contacts.

How To Use:

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal refill pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (EU 1279)

• Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you ...281 Answers
  • Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with y...115 Answers
  • How safe is this to use around the eyes?202 Answers
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Ugh. I wish these were cruelty free. That is literally the only reason I no longer use them. They are gentle and take off all your makeup without irritating your skin. I have sensitive skin with light rosacea and they NEVER made my skin burn like other wipes. You can purchase these anywhere :( I really wish Neutrogena makes the switch one day so I can purchase these. Regardless, they are amazing!
Katlen M.
So I use to use these wipes a few years back to remove my makeup after a night out. It was a routine with my best friend and I, I recently bought them in Walmart again but man I love how reliable they are. 1 wipe takes most of the make up off (for a night out- perf) but I tend to use two just to make sure it’s all gone. They’re a good investment and it doesn’t burn your eyes or anything when removing your eye makeup as well. No more seperate make up wipes.
Jess P.
Winchester, VA
These are the only wipes that do not irritate my skin, mainly the skin around my eyes. Also most wipes I have to add with a micellar water in order to take off the bits of lash adhesive and eyeliner but not with these. The price is comparable to most of the in store brand wipes but the quality is much better! I definitely recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin and heavy eye makeup!
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
These wipes are the best wipes I have ever used to remove my make up. It is tough enough to remove even water proof mascara but super soft and gentle on my skin. The pack comes with about 25 wipes but you can buy them in the 2 packs or when Target has there sale of buy 4 get a $5 gift card. I have used many other alternatives and none have really done the job quite like these would totally recommend them to everyone.
Caroline G.
houston
Just started using these really like them cause it’s not rough on my skin or eyes. It’s gentle enough to use it everyday I only use it whenever I do my 5 min makeup because all I have on it concealer eyebrows mascara and a little highlight. I don’t like to use it whenever I do a full face cause I just wash my face with regular wash! And on that note I do my 5 min makeup look almost everyday lol
Cassandra O.
I love these makeup remover cleansing towelettes because they really are aggressive when it comes to removing makeup. They are not literally aggressive, but the chemical formula works wonders because the makeup literally just comes off quickly. It does leave an oily residue after wiping the face but it can easily be removed with a facial cleanser. I think the price is great for the quality of the product. These are my go-to makeup wipes I have used for months.
Brinly L.
This makeup remover is the best makeup remover I have ever used. Though when I was younger, I had a recital where we had to wear heavy makeup. It was late at night when I got home and I was so tired. I was rushing to get my makeup off. It hurt very badly and when I woke up the next morning my face was all puffy! I would not recommend for sensitive faces. Now that I am older I use it everyday.
jocelyn l.
Purchased at: Target
I got these in a big pack from Costco and they help remove a lot of my makeup. If your wearing eye makeup or heavy makeup this won't do you justice just by itself. This also dried up on the little pouch/bag so you have to close the bag/pouch tightly or else they will dry out. I normally prefer GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof to remove my makeup or a good cleansing oil/balm but if I need to I will opt for these wipes. The pictures include when I applied makeup. After one swipe of wiping it off. Then after what was on the wipe after I took all the makeup off my hand.
Just S.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes are always my go to. I always pick them up when I can find them! (Target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc)

I think they do a great job of getting makeup off. I usually only need one wipe for a full face of makeup, eyes lips and all. I think they've got the perfect amount of moisture in them because they don't leave much residue after taking makeup off. Just leaves your face slightly damp and feeling refreshed. The smell is also really nice.

A couple of cons, I do feel like these wipes tend to dry out my skin a little bit. That's understandable though, so I don't find that to be huge issue. Just make sure to moisturize after you take your makeup off! The packaging can be a little flimsy, as in the sticky flap holding the moisture in can lose it's tack and you might find yourself with some dry wipes. Make sure you press the flap down firmly after use.
Jocelyn H.
Orlando
These are my go to wipes to remove my full face of makeup. I don’t wear water proof mascara so I can’t comment on how it removes that. But everything else slides right off with this wipe. The actual towelette is not rough on my skin. It does have a little fragrance but not over powering. It’s a good first step in my skin routine at night. These are often on sale at target and ulta with coupons available too! They don’t dry out fast inside the packet too!
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
How safe is this to use around the eyes?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Do you wash your face after using the product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with you when you travel?
Brianna F.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase these where they are cheapest?