BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

Our gentle, ultra soft makeup remover wipes effectively dissolve 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara - for clean, fresh looking skin in just one simple step. It leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse! Plus they’re gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even if you wear contacts.

How To Use:

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal refill pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (EU 1279)

• Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you ...281 Answers
  • Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with y...115 Answers
  • How safe is this to use around the eyes?202 Answers
Carmaris T.
I love these make-up wipes, they definitely do get some of the more stubborn stuff off your face. They don't really have a strong scent and are super affordable, especially if you get the two pack at Walmart. Iv'e been using these wipes for at least three years now, and will continue to buy them. They do, however, make your face feel oily, but i wash my face afterwards so it's not a big deal. You could opt for the oil-free ones but those burned my face and had a strong scent to them. My only warning is to try and keep the package closed when you grab a wipe because the wipes inside could actually dry up and it's just not a fun experience.
naf C.
I bought this from a local grocery store. It's the first time that I used facial cleanser from Neutrogena (though I might have in the past but I don't remember). They are not too pricey because they come on a package of 25 sheets. They are definitely effective. I think each individual sheet has enough moisture that you even need about half of it. So to save some money, I just cut each sheet before usage into half. It works very well. It moisturizes but also removes the makeup. I would highly recommend these to everyone. They are available to buy pretty much anywhere and Neutrogena is a very good brand. I am satisfied with it.
Amelie C.
montreal, QC
When it comes to makeup remove wipe, i prefer not to use them i don't feel like im removing all the makeup on my face, i feel like im spreading it around, I find cleanser and water does a better job.wipes are good for when your travelling, when your really tired just before bed time or when you don't have access to bathroom at that moment. When i tried the wipes i felt like most of the makeup was gone, my face felt fresh and i felt a light hydration also. I also tried it with mascara and it works you have to let wipe rest on your lashes so the product can breakdown, it takes a bit of time. I would recommended it to people that are tight on schedule or people that forget or are lazy to to remove their makeup before going to bed. #Gotitforfree
Emily L.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love these make up remover wipes. I usually buy them in a pack of two at ulta since they tend to go on sale. These wipes are definitely one of my favorites. They usually take off the majority of my make up with just one wipe (always double cleanse of course). These wipes are travel friendly and doesn't irritate my skin. They also don't leave a weird texture on my face after using them. Plus, they usually take off my water proof mascaras easily which seems to be an issue with others. I would definitely recommend picking up some if you were looking for make up remover wipes from the drugstore.
😍Black B.
I love Neutrogena  products in general, so when I got these makeup removing towelettes I didn't expect to be disappointed. I always have high hopes for Neutrogena because their products are always on point! They're the only skin care brand that I use daily and the products always leave my skin feeling fresh and soothing. The pricing is necessary and it comes with plenty of wipes( Unlike some makeup towelette brands, that are only packaged with a few wipes.) I use to wear makeup every week so I always need a full supply of makeup wipes and when I have Neutrogena make up wipes, I don't run out as quickly as I would with other makeup wipes. Of course it may not take 100% of your makeup off, I'll give it 90%. But everyone who's a makeup lover with active acne like me should know to cleanse the face thoroughly after taking your makeup off with makeup wipes. This is overall a great product!
Samantha M.
What can I say? Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes do what they claim. I had to use more than one wipe to remove everything. I wear a full face of makeup, so, I guess that's understandable. The smell is pleasant. It didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or covered in residue. Other wipes I have used have an exfoliating side. I do prefer that.
How does this compare to other products? Well, I've bought the knock off versions. The store brand that compares to this exact product (equate etc.). At almost half of the price.... I got the same results. Prolonged use didn't have any bad effects. My skin is rather sensitive. Would I use this product again? Yes. Will I buy it again? No. I'll buy the off brand sitting right next to it. Read the ingredients. SAME! I'm all about saving money! Don't get me wrong.. I like these wipes. But you can get the exact same results at a fraction of the price with the store brand. Nothing special. Removes makeup and isn't harsh on the skin. Close them tightly because they do dry out quickly!
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
I always have a pack of these in my house! This is the only brand of makeup removing wipes that work with my sensitive skin. They are soft to touch and the price is great! This is one of the only products to remove water proof makeup easily and I will continue to purchase this product. The only down fall is they tend to dry out quickly if you keep them in the plastic packaging, however Nuetrogena does make a hard case for storage. I recommend the hard case for those of you who will not be using these daily. Another great product from a great drug store brand!
Lea N.
New York, New York
This is a GO-TO makeup remover. If you don’t have time for makeup cleansers, this is the perfect makeup remover to throw in your bag. I use these every night to take off my makeup. I have to use two wipes because I wear a full face (foundation, powder, everything!) then, I wash my face with a face cleanser. Even though they tell you it’s not necessary, it leaves an oily residue.

If I used oil cleansers I would need to use a lot of product which I feel like is a waste of money. (But I might switch over because of premature wrinkles). In all, these are the best if you are always on the go or need a really effective easy makeup remover!
Jacee H.
Nevada, MO
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free is gentle on the face overall, but burns eyes a bit when trying to get eyeliner off. Highly recommend using a makeup remover specifically for eyes for that purpose. After using this product regularly, I don't feel it dries out the skin nor makes it oily. Each wipe is large enough to clean a full face of makeup off almost every time. If it's a heavier foundation and thick eyeliner/mascara look, it may take two wipes. Overall highly recommend this product, especially for the price.
Kaitlin E.
san jose, CA
I absolutely love this makeup remover wipe! One of my good friends gave it to me for christmas and I am totally hooked. When I get lazy at night I grab a wipe and it takes off all my makeup (mind you I wear a full face of it). Most makeup wipes that I've tried leaves my skin feeling all dry after I use it but not these ones! The Neutrogena wipes will keep your skin feeling moist and clean after you wipe it; it's almost like you washed your face. Highly recommend this product to not only makeup users but those who just want to get a quick clean throughout the day or before bed. (:
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
How safe is this to use around the eyes?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Do you wash your face after using the product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with you when you travel?
Brianna F.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase these where they are cheapest?