Sayre, PA

These do a good job at getting all my makeup off but they burn my eyes! Do they burn anyone else's eyes when you apply them to get your eye makeup off?

Hilary M.
Hilary M.
EDMOND , OK
3 years, 1 month ago
YES! They burn my eyes terribly! I have to have the water running to flush my eyes after i use them to get my eye makeup off. I had somebody tell me that coconut oil with a cotton ball works amazing for mascara. Give that a shot. I'm going to start doing that instead.
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
3 years, 4 months ago
I've never had that problem, maybe you have sensitive eyes
Monique B.
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
Not at all...may be the mascara your using
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
3 years, 7 months ago
Yess that happens to me to but i still use them
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
3 years, 8 months ago
A little bit if I'm not gentle, but it goes away.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
3 years, 8 months ago
They also burn my eyes and skin due to the fact that I have sensitive skin
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Toledo, OH
3 years, 8 months ago
I don't use them on my eyes. They don't do a good enough job removing my mascara! I use their eye makeup remover on a cotton ball. Works great!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Madison, WI
3 years, 8 months ago
They don't burn my eyes. If they burn yours, I would recommend choosing a different brand geared toward sensitive skin.
Sayre, PA
3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much I'll have to try your suggestion :)
Yessenia H.
Yessenia H.
3 years, 8 months ago
I get the same problem. I've learned just to not use these around my eyes. Instead I use olive oil on a cotton ball (not the cooking kind!!) and it gently removes my eye makeup and nourishes my eyelashes.