jenny c.
El paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
The Neutrogena Makeup removers towelettes are the best way to remove makeup. I like to make things easy and that is what these are. If you do not like to spend a lot of time in the bathroom washing off your makeup these are for you. You can clean the mascara off your eyes with these and there is no burning from the chemicals or soap. They are so easy I just get one out before going to bed and wash my makeup off my face. I can use one towelette and have all my makeup off my face in just minutes. My face breaks out very easily, so this is a great way to clean my face without having break outs. When I am done washing my face I never feel like my skin is grease or oily. I have used other products that leave my face grease after getting all the makeup off these towelettes do not do that. I love that they come with a storage container. This helps the towelettes stay moist while you are not using them. Another great aspect with the storage container is that you can get replaces towelettes that fit right into the container. When I travel, I use the travel packets that you can get. These do not come in a storage container, but that is good because then they are smaller to packet with. The only down side is that if you do not use the towelettes fast enough they will dry out. It takes a couple of months for them to dry out, so most of time I have them gone before then. I would not trade these makeup remover towelettes for anything.