Lia A.
Linden, MI
Neutragena Makeup Remover Wipes Review

I have been using these wipes for a while now and love the results. First off when shopping for a product that I'm interested in is I always do my research, Sometimes reviews and YouTube can be far fetched. I have had a few products that have been taken back to the store which can be embarrassing. But, I look at it as Why would I spend hard earned money on a product that doesn't work for you? These wipes erase the makeup right away, Especially black eyeliner and liquid eyeliner. I don't mind the scent, I think there's Lavender Scented Makeup Wipes that Neutragena came out with. For my whole face, I used about 3 wipes. Then to get rid of the extra residue and dirt, I use my knock off Clarisonic or my knock off Foreo to cleanse my face. I really want to purchase the Clarisonic, but I have read that the battery stops working. That's the only negative thing I have heard about the Clarisonic. Back on the makeup wipes, These wipes are also affordable and available at Walmart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and Meijers.