Taylor S.
I really like this product. I honestly haven't found a makeup that it won't remove. It always does a wonderful job taking off my daily makeup.

These are super handy to keep around in your purse, bathroom or for on the go use. They fit pretty much anywhere you need them.

I like to keep these in a ziplock bag so they don't dry out as fast. That is a slight negative to this product because the self stick design doesn't lock in the moisture. However, keeping them in a ziplock helps make them last longer.

Most the time, I only need one wipe to clean my whole face and I love that! They are super affordable, easy to find and are great quality. I'd definitely recommend these makeup remover wipes!

Since they are cheap, it's at least worth a shot trying them!