Mariah B.
Seffner, FL

I am a total convert to this product! A long time ago, I loved Pond's cold cream for removing makeup. But they changed forumlas and it stopped working well. The I used some sort of creamy stuff from cover girl in a bottle, and it worked well, but is messy. I usually smeared that around with my finger, then wiped it off with a cotton pad (or tissue, which is scratchy.) These are amazing.

I wear waterproof mascara and the "all-day" lipsticks, and the regular ones of these wipes takes it all off (I haven't even tried the "Total Makeup Removal" line (which apparently is made for waterproof mascara) because I haven't needed to. These work fine! Sometimes I have to wipe my eyes more than once, but never have had to use more than one wipe.

The packaging is okay, I find that mine dry out a little in this foil bag if they are opened a while. I do have the little plastic tub that these are supposed to refill, but it doesn't really prevent that, either (though it is a little better.) Recently, I have been keeping mine in a ziploc bag (still in the foil packet) and that seems to keep them the best.

I really love them. I do also sometimes tear one in half, just if I need to remove a makeup mistake or want to change lipsticks mid-day or something and don't want to waste a whole one for just a little bit. They also work well for getting tested makeup off your hand after makeup shopping or even when you get marker or something on yourself I just push the other half back in the packet for later. They do sell a smaller travel pack of 7 which is really nice for traveling, but you could probably just throw a few in another ziploc bag. I wish the came also individually wrapped, just so you could have one at work or in your purse or something, just in case.

These really are wonderful and I have them on my subscribe and save so I don't run out. I have tried a few other brands, but these Nutrogena ones are the best and I always come back to them.