BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

Our gentle, ultra soft makeup remover wipes effectively dissolve 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara - for clean, fresh looking skin in just one simple step. It leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse! Plus they’re gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even if you wear contacts.

How To Use:

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal refill pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (EU 1279)

• Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you ...280 Answers
  • Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with y...115 Answers
  • How safe is this to use around the eyes?202 Answers
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I love these! I've been using them for years and they take off everything. The key is to be patient. The first thing I do is hold it over my eyes and gently press it onto my eyes -- you want to be sure it's touching your lashes so it can dissolve the mascara. I leave it there for about 15-20 seconds (it's relaxing) and then I gently wipe away my eye makeup. Once my eyes are done, I take the makeup off the rest of my face with the remaining clean part of the cloth. I do follow up with a cotton pad with some micellar water on it, because there's always a tiny bit that doesn't come off with the cleaning cloth, but for the most part, it gets my skin pretty clean. I have noticed lately that my skin is a bit more sensitive to them, but by using the micellar water right after, that effect is fixed. If you have really sensitive skin, you could still use these, but you might find it more comfortable to rinse your face afterwards. I do find that the regular ones (the blue packet) are the least irritating to my skin. The nighttime ones with the lovely scent are so relaxing, but they do irritate my skin more.

I will say that if you put on really heavy eye makeup (false lashes, lots of liner), you may have to use two of these or follow up with a bit of eye makeup remover. Only because it's best to soak off the eye makeup as opposed to rubbing it off, and eventually you'll run out of clean spots on the cloth to put over your eyes. But this is a rare occasion for me.

These are also great for travel because I can just throw a few of them into a ziplock baggie and then I don't have to pack cleanser or a wash cloth. And if they happen to dry out, just add a bit of water and they're fresh and usable again.
Amanda G.
miami
Today I’m going to be reviewing @neutrogena makeup removing cleansing wipes. I received these from the @hometesterclubna complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. These makeup removing towelettes are designed with an alcohol free, patented formula that removes 99% of stubborn makeup including waterproof mascara. The towelettes are designed to be ultra soft and remove all traces of dirt, oil, and makeup. Each of these makeup towelettes are individually wrapped making them perfect for use on the go including work, travel, or after a workout. The towelettes are designed to clean your skin without leaving a heavy residue meaning no rinse is needed. Let me tell you that I am in love with these makeup removing towelettes! I have used these on the days when I am too tired from the day to do my full nighttime skincare regimen. The towelettes have a generic fresh and clean scent and are moist when you open the packaging. I find that one towelette is more than sufficient for removing a days worth of even my toughest makeup (foundation, primer, matte liquid lipsticks waterproof liquid liner or mascara). I have sensitive skin but the towelettes are soft enough with a non-harsh formula that I have never had any adverse reactions. What I like about these is that they don’t leave a sticky residue on my skin either. These aren’t overly drying or hydrating so I would recommend to follow up with a moisturizer if you have combo or dry skin since I have oily skin. Overall, I recommend these as a quick and efficient way to remove stubborn makeup, oil, or dirt from your skin when you can’t do your complete skincare routine. I rate these 5.0/5.0 #neutrogena #neutrogenaskincare #makeupremover #makeupremoverwipes #makeuptowelettes #cleansingtowelettes #skincare #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #asianbeauty #koreanskincare #latinabeauty #productreview #producttester
Tammy V.
BREESE, IL
This is just the thing I needed to add to my beauty routine! I was one of those girls who often forgot to remove her makeup at the end of the day, but after hearing how much your skin can visibly age by not removing your daily makeup, I made a more conscious effort to remove my makeup daily using the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes! They are so gentle on my skin and they don't irritate my eyes (especially when I have contacts in) some other brands make my eyes burn and they don't seem to work as well as the Neutrogena brand cloths. These are packed with moisture and a soothing lotion like feel. They get all the makeup off including the toughest of fiber mascaras and heavy eyeliners. They do come in a re-sealable package but they stay moist so much longer if you purchase the hard plastic container. It snaps shut so you know its sealed. You only have to purchase the hard plastic container once, from there you can just replace your empty packs with refill's from your local beauty store.  Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Liesl G.
I use these these consistently to take off my make up and even help up clean up makeup after application.  I normally can find them on sale at my local supermarket and try to grab a few packs when I do.  Otherwise they're about 5 dollars for 25 wipes.  These do a wonderful job.  I normally will let them sit on my eyes for about 10 seconds to help break down my eye makeup and mascara then I will move onto the rest of my face.  It does get most of the makeup off though I will still have a little raccoon eyes and you may need to get another eye makeup remover to get the rest off.  I then follow up with my Clarisonic to wash my face.  I do notice that some more makeup comes off at this time but it isn't very much.

I would say even with these you do still need to wash your face because this product can bother your skin if just left on if you have sensitive skin.  These are the best makeup wipes that I have used in this price range.  The only time I really have issues is if I use a really deep or bright matte liquid lipstick on.  I will still need to scrub some to get a really good long wearing  liquid lipstick off.
Vanessa M.
Sanger, CA
I so badly wanted to give it 5 stars because these wipes are no joke! They get everything off of your face, but they irritate my eyes like crazy! I also noticed when I remove a liquid lip, I get a tingling sensation as well, so that’s never good. I’ve been using them for years, since it’s what my mom would buy for us. There were four women under one roof so we’d stock up on these since they worked so well. I had never put too much thought into why my eyes were itchy/burning. I figured it was my regular old allergies to dust, pollen, etc;  I tried many makeup removers over the years and had the same thing happen, or if they didn’t irritate me, they wouldn’t remove my makeup properly. I had lost hope until I tried Aveeno Ultra-Calming wipes. They get everything off of my face and there is absolutely no irritation! The price isn’t bad either, I think it’s somewhere around $5 no more than $6. I’m obsessed with them.
Lia A.
Linden, MI
Neutragena Makeup Remover Wipes Review

I have been using these wipes for a while now and love the results. First off when shopping for a product that I'm interested in is I always do my research, Sometimes reviews and YouTube can be far fetched. I have had a few products that have been taken back to the store which can be embarrassing. But, I look at it as Why would I spend hard earned money on a product that doesn't work for you? These wipes erase the makeup right away, Especially black eyeliner and liquid eyeliner. I don't mind the scent, I think there's Lavender Scented Makeup Wipes that Neutragena came out with. For my whole face, I used about 3 wipes. Then to get rid of the extra residue and dirt, I use my knock off Clarisonic or my knock off Foreo to cleanse my face. I really want to purchase the Clarisonic, but I have read that the battery stops working. That's the only negative thing I have heard about the Clarisonic. Back on the makeup wipes, These wipes are also affordable and available at Walmart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and Meijers.
jenny c.
El paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
The Neutrogena Makeup removers towelettes are the best way to remove makeup. I like to make things easy and that is what these are. If you do not like to spend a lot of time in the bathroom washing off your makeup these are for you. You can clean the mascara off your eyes with these and there is no burning from the chemicals or soap. They are so easy I just get one out before going to bed and wash my makeup off my face. I can use one towelette and have all my makeup off my face in just minutes. My face breaks out very easily, so this is a great way to clean my face without having break outs. When I am done washing my face I never feel like my skin is grease or oily. I have used other products that leave my face grease after getting all the makeup off these towelettes do not do that. I love that they come with a storage container. This helps the towelettes stay moist while you are not using them. Another great aspect with the storage container is that you can get replaces towelettes that fit right into the container. When I travel, I use the travel packets that you can get. These do not come in a storage container, but that is good because then they are smaller to packet with. The only down side is that if you do not use the towelettes fast enough they will dry out. It takes a couple of months for them to dry out, so most of time I have them gone before then. I would not trade these makeup remover towelettes for anything.
Mariah B.
Seffner, FL

I am a total convert to this product! A long time ago, I loved Pond's cold cream for removing makeup. But they changed forumlas and it stopped working well. The I used some sort of creamy stuff from cover girl in a bottle, and it worked well, but is messy. I usually smeared that around with my finger, then wiped it off with a cotton pad (or tissue, which is scratchy.) These are amazing.

I wear waterproof mascara and the "all-day" lipsticks, and the regular ones of these wipes takes it all off (I haven't even tried the "Total Makeup Removal" line (which apparently is made for waterproof mascara) because I haven't needed to. These work fine! Sometimes I have to wipe my eyes more than once, but never have had to use more than one wipe.

The packaging is okay, I find that mine dry out a little in this foil bag if they are opened a while. I do have the little plastic tub that these are supposed to refill, but it doesn't really prevent that, either (though it is a little better.) Recently, I have been keeping mine in a ziploc bag (still in the foil packet) and that seems to keep them the best.

I really love them. I do also sometimes tear one in half, just if I need to remove a makeup mistake or want to change lipsticks mid-day or something and don't want to waste a whole one for just a little bit. They also work well for getting tested makeup off your hand after makeup shopping or even when you get marker or something on yourself I just push the other half back in the packet for later. They do sell a smaller travel pack of 7 which is really nice for traveling, but you could probably just throw a few in another ziploc bag. I wish the came also individually wrapped, just so you could have one at work or in your purse or something, just in case.

These really are wonderful and I have them on my subscribe and save so I don't run out. I have tried a few other brands, but these Nutrogena ones are the best and I always come back to them.
Taylor S.
I really like this product. I honestly haven't found a makeup that it won't remove. It always does a wonderful job taking off my daily makeup.

These are super handy to keep around in your purse, bathroom or for on the go use. They fit pretty much anywhere you need them.

I like to keep these in a ziplock bag so they don't dry out as fast. That is a slight negative to this product because the self stick design doesn't lock in the moisture. However, keeping them in a ziplock helps make them last longer.

Most the time, I only need one wipe to clean my whole face and I love that! They are super affordable, easy to find and are great quality. I'd definitely recommend these makeup remover wipes!

Since they are cheap, it's at least worth a shot trying them!
Alison P.
evans
I do not go without a pack of these in my house at all times! These wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used!!!!! I wear alot of eye make up...alot and i only use 1 wipe to do both eyes completely clean with no residue. Even with my waterproof mascara I have no problems getting it off. I have sensitive eyes and eye skin and I do not have to scrub and scrub to get my make up off. I will not sleep in make up I can't even nap in make up when we are on the way home from somewhere thats quite a drive I am a strong believer that you should never sleep with contacts in or make up on and these wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used in my life. You can use them anywhere without water every woman should have a pack of these on hand they even work great for little smudges or when you go thru your make up bag and get make up all over your hands!! Also your not left with your face feeling disgusting after using them like the oil remover (I can't stand oil removers they make my face feel so dirty and clogged) after using these wipes your face feels very soft and clean!!! These wipes are awesome!!! ♡♡♡♡
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
How safe is this to use around the eyes?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Do you wash your face after using the product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with you when you travel?
Brianna F.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase these where they are cheapest?