Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing TowelettesInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Makeup Remover

Our gentle, ultra soft makeup remover wipes effectively dissolve 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara - for clean, fresh looking skin in just one simple step. It leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse! Plus they’re gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even if you wear contacts.

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal refill pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

• Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't ke...249 Answers
  • Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with you when ...106 Answers
  • How safe is this to use around the eyes?181 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
  • "This is honestly the only product I have ever seen that removed my waterproof mascara and my eyeliner, and I didn't even have to make my skin raw in the process" in 6 reviews
Vanessa M.
Sanger, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I so badly wanted to give it 5 stars because these wipes are no joke! They get everything off of your face, but they irritate my eyes like crazy! I also noticed when I remove a liquid lip, I get a tingling sensation as well, so that’s never good. I’ve been using them for years, since it’s what my mom would buy for us. There were four women under one roof so we’d stock up on these since they worked so well. I had never put too much thought into why my eyes were itchy/burning. I figured it was my regular old allergies to dust, pollen, etc;  I tried many makeup removers over the years and had the same thing happen, or if they didn’t irritate me, they wouldn’t remove my makeup properly. I had lost hope until I tried Aveeno Ultra-Calming wipes. They get everything off of my face and there is absolutely no irritation! The price isn’t bad either, I think it’s somewhere around $5 no more than $6. I’m obsessed with them.
Lorena N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hola chicas!! Quiero contarles que cuando se trata del rostro suelo ser como una abuelita, busco cuanto producto contribuya al cuidado y al mantenimiento de una piel radiante pero me imagino que como muchas amo el maquillaje, lo cual está bien siempre que al final del día lo retiremos totalmente. En un día de esos en qué pasas horas viendo cositas, conseguí estas toallitas removedoras de maquillaje de Neutrogena y me encantaron, “fue amor a primera usada” jeje, les confieso había utilizado unas de otra marca y la piel me permanecía Roja por horas. Por el contrario estas toallitas de Neutrogena tienen un material súper suave como algodón, no maltratan la piel ni la dejan enrojecida, remueven rápidamente el maquillaje sin necesidad de usar tantos productos, incluso elimina por completo la máscara para pestañas a prueba de agua, que para mí resulta el producto más complicado de remover. Basta con usar una sola, son suficientemente grandes y húmedas. No causan resequedad (no te dejan como una muñequita de plástico) pero tampoco te dejan la piel pegajosa. Las puedes conseguir fácilmente y su precio es genial.
Hi guys!! I love this product, It’s soft for the face skin, quickly removes makeup and it has a great price!!
Tara B.
LOVE THESE! I have tried so many makeup removing wipes (like Burts Bees, etc), but they always irritate my skin, leave it really dry, or don't get all of my makeup off. These wipes don't do any of that! I am religious about washing my face after wearing makeup 99% of the time but sometimes I don't have the effort to do this, so I use these wipes. I also always use these wipes before washing my face! That way I can get the makeup off and washing gets rid of the tiny bit of residue (and I can use a gentle cleanser for my sensitive skin). I know that these get all of the makeup off because when I first started using them, I tested them by applying a clear makeup removing oil afterwards and wiping it off with a white towel, and there was no residue! A PLUS Neutrogena, have been using these for 3 years now and am not planning on stopping. (BTW I used to get them from Target but now I get them from Costco because I know I love them and can buy in bulk!)
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I like this product the makeup remover does bother my eyes and doesn’t remove all my makeup. It is useful for summertime to remove sweat and any dirt on the skin when out and about. This is especially good for when I want to reapply sunscreen but don’t want to rub any impurities or debris into my skin at the same time. Other than that I do not use them as I use Bioderma Crealine H2O - 25 Dermatological Wipes or Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution with cotton rounds. Swisspers Exfoliating Cotton Rounds for my face and Swisspers Premium Hypoallergenic Cotton Rounds for around my eyes. They are amazing.
Carmaris T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these make-up wipes, they definitely do get some of the more stubborn stuff off your face. They don't really have a strong scent and are super affordable, especially if you get the two pack at Walmart. Iv'e been using these wipes for at least three years now, and will continue to buy them. They do, however, make your face feel oily, but i wash my face afterwards so it's not a big deal. You could opt for the oil-free ones but those burned my face and had a strong scent to them. My only warning is to try and keep the package closed when you grab a wipe because the wipes inside could actually dry up and it's just not a fun experience.
Holly L.
Portland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my OG make up wipes, I’ve been using these for years. They are gentle on the skin and stay more moist then most make up wipes. It takes off a full face really well- but I wouldn’t use these in place of a good cleanser. These just remove Cosmetics- they don’t cleanse the skin. If you don’t cleanse after using make up remover wipes they can mess up the ph balance in your skin. Long story short they work for its intended purpose. They are better then MAC wipes by a landslide- they don’t burn the eyes and it removes waterproof products pretty well.

These are good to have to accompany a quality skin care routine.
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I hate how rough the texture of these wipes is. My sensitive skin needs some sort of quilting in my makeup wipes, and these are just like Wet Wipes. Second, they are not very effective--I have to scrub my face with them in order for them to remove my makeup, which ends up really irritating my skin. Also, you really can't expect to remove mascara with these at all. I have no clue how the rating for these is so high, but maybe I just have super weird skin... doubt it though, because I've used other wipes that don't have these issues!
Casey M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They're ideal for travel. I use them mostly for those nights when I just don't want to wash my face. I buy them from Walgreens. The only true downside is a small one, and it's related to packaging, not the product itself - the tab/lid doesn't stays sticky long enough. It seems to lose adhesive after a few days. Luckily, I go through them so quickly it doesn't seem to affect the moistness nor the effectiveness of the wipes. If only they sold  Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in larger quantities!!!
Sam H.
It works pretty well and it's usually the product I buy from the store, yet it can take several to clear the makeup off and is not good for eye makeup removal. If you use strong waterproof makeup it's not that great, but at least you know its a good quality of makeup you're using. Still, it usually leaves my sensitive skin a little red for a while after using. It's definitely not moisturizing but makeup removers aren't supposed to be. It's good enough to use especially at its price. No one should have to be 6 to 8 dollars for wipes.
Cheryl C.
San Antonio
As a mature woman, I get concerned about wrinkles and how everything effects my skin.  Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are wonderful!  I have been using this product for the past 2 years.  I won't use another product.  I use makeup everyday.  I won't leave the house without it.  So, I need to remove it every night.  My face feels great when I have finished using this product.    I have never experienced the dryness that you speak of because I use mine so quickly.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
How safe is this to use around the eyes?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Do you wash your face after using the product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with you when you travel?
Brianna F.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase these where they are cheapest?