Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing TowelettesInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

Our gentle, ultra soft makeup remover wipes effectively dissolve 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara - for clean, fresh looking skin in just one simple step. It leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse! Plus they’re gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even if you wear contacts.

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal refill pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

• Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you ...275 Answers
  • Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with y...113 Answers
  • How safe is this to use around the eyes?199 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
  • "This is honestly the only product I have ever seen that removed my waterproof mascara and my eyeliner, and I didn't even have to make my skin raw in the process" in 6 reviews
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I love these! I've been using them for years and they take off everything. The key is to be patient. The first thing I do is hold it over my eyes and gently press it onto my eyes -- you want to be sure it's touching your lashes so it can dissolve the mascara. I leave it there for about 15-20 seconds (it's relaxing) and then I gently wipe away my eye makeup. Once my eyes are done, I take the makeup off the rest of my face with the remaining clean part of the cloth. I do follow up with a cotton pad with some micellar water on it, because there's always a tiny bit that doesn't come off with the cleaning cloth, but for the most part, it gets my skin pretty clean. I have noticed lately that my skin is a bit more sensitive to them, but by using the micellar water right after, that effect is fixed. If you have really sensitive skin, you could still use these, but you might find it more comfortable to rinse your face afterwards. I do find that the regular ones (the blue packet) are the least irritating to my skin. The nighttime ones with the lovely scent are so relaxing, but they do irritate my skin more.

I will say that if you put on really heavy eye makeup (false lashes, lots of liner), you may have to use two of these or follow up with a bit of eye makeup remover. Only because it's best to soak off the eye makeup as opposed to rubbing it off, and eventually you'll run out of clean spots on the cloth to put over your eyes. But this is a rare occasion for me.

These are also great for travel because I can just throw a few of them into a ziplock baggie and then I don't have to pack cleanser or a wash cloth. And if they happen to dry out, just add a bit of water and they're fresh and usable again.
Tammy V.
Breese, IL
This is just the thing I needed to add to my beauty routine! I was one of those girls who often forgot to remove her makeup at the end of the day, but after hearing how much your skin can visibly age by not removing your daily makeup, I made a more conscious effort to remove my makeup daily using the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes! They are so gentle on my skin and they don't irritate my eyes (especially when I have contacts in) some other brands make my eyes burn and they don't seem to work as well as the Neutrogena brand cloths. These are packed with moisture and a soothing lotion like feel. They get all the makeup off including the toughest of fiber mascaras and heavy eyeliners. They do come in a re-sealable package but they stay moist so much longer if you purchase the hard plastic container. It snaps shut so you know its sealed. You only have to purchase the hard plastic container once, from there you can just replace your empty packs with refill's from your local beauty store.  Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Vanessa M.
Sanger, CA
I so badly wanted to give it 5 stars because these wipes are no joke! They get everything off of your face, but they irritate my eyes like crazy! I also noticed when I remove a liquid lip, I get a tingling sensation as well, so that’s never good. I’ve been using them for years, since it’s what my mom would buy for us. There were four women under one roof so we’d stock up on these since they worked so well. I had never put too much thought into why my eyes were itchy/burning. I figured it was my regular old allergies to dust, pollen, etc;  I tried many makeup removers over the years and had the same thing happen, or if they didn’t irritate me, they wouldn’t remove my makeup properly. I had lost hope until I tried Aveeno Ultra-Calming wipes. They get everything off of my face and there is absolutely no irritation! The price isn’t bad either, I think it’s somewhere around $5 no more than $6. I’m obsessed with them.
Mariah B.
Gibsonton, FL

I am a total convert to this product! A long time ago, I loved Pond's cold cream for removing makeup. But they changed forumlas and it stopped working well. The I used some sort of creamy stuff from cover girl in a bottle, and it worked well, but is messy. I usually smeared that around with my finger, then wiped it off with a cotton pad (or tissue, which is scratchy.) These are amazing.

I wear waterproof mascara and the "all-day" lipsticks, and the regular ones of these wipes takes it all off (I haven't even tried the "Total Makeup Removal" line (which apparently is made for waterproof mascara) because I haven't needed to. These work fine! Sometimes I have to wipe my eyes more than once, but never have had to use more than one wipe.

The packaging is okay, I find that mine dry out a little in this foil bag if they are opened a while. I do have the little plastic tub that these are supposed to refill, but it doesn't really prevent that, either (though it is a little better.) Recently, I have been keeping mine in a ziploc bag (still in the foil packet) and that seems to keep them the best.

I really love them. I do also sometimes tear one in half, just if I need to remove a makeup mistake or want to change lipsticks mid-day or something and don't want to waste a whole one for just a little bit. They also work well for getting tested makeup off your hand after makeup shopping or even when you get marker or something on yourself I just push the other half back in the packet for later. They do sell a smaller travel pack of 7 which is really nice for traveling, but you could probably just throw a few in another ziploc bag. I wish the came also individually wrapped, just so you could have one at work or in your purse or something, just in case.

These really are wonderful and I have them on my subscribe and save so I don't run out. I have tried a few other brands, but these Nutrogena ones are the best and I always come back to them.
Taylor S.
I really like this product. I honestly haven't found a makeup that it won't remove. It always does a wonderful job taking off my daily makeup.

These are super handy to keep around in your purse, bathroom or for on the go use. They fit pretty much anywhere you need them.

I like to keep these in a ziplock bag so they don't dry out as fast. That is a slight negative to this product because the self stick design doesn't lock in the moisture. However, keeping them in a ziplock helps make them last longer.

Most the time, I only need one wipe to clean my whole face and I love that! They are super affordable, easy to find and are great quality. I'd definitely recommend these makeup remover wipes!

Since they are cheap, it's at least worth a shot trying them!
Alison P.
evans
I do not go without a pack of these in my house at all times! These wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used!!!!! I wear alot of eye make up...alot and i only use 1 wipe to do both eyes completely clean with no residue. Even with my waterproof mascara I have no problems getting it off. I have sensitive eyes and eye skin and I do not have to scrub and scrub to get my make up off. I will not sleep in make up I can't even nap in make up when we are on the way home from somewhere thats quite a drive I am a strong believer that you should never sleep with contacts in or make up on and these wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used in my life. You can use them anywhere without water every woman should have a pack of these on hand they even work great for little smudges or when you go thru your make up bag and get make up all over your hands!! Also your not left with your face feeling disgusting after using them like the oil remover (I can't stand oil removers they make my face feel so dirty and clogged) after using these wipes your face feels very soft and clean!!! These wipes are awesome!!! ♡♡♡♡
Alex P.
Hermiston, OR
I have used Neutrogena products for as long as I can remember. I have very dry skin, but it's not sensitive at all. I was very impressed by how these get the product off... my face was always left feeling very clean. I've noticed that theres a stinging sensation when I use them on my skin that feels like it is burning. I woke up the next morning after use to find that my face was very red, dry and sensitive to the touch. It hurt to even put moisturizer on.

I was on Facebook the other morning and I noticed a photo of a girl completely broke out in a red rash on her face and neck from using these wipes.

I give this product two stars due to the fact that it does its job, the packaging is easily accessible in a hurry. I would hope this product would work better for others, but it's not anything I'd recommend to anyone with sensitive skin (even hesitate recommending it at all).
Prestigious Gal ..
Howe
These wipes are really great. I use these everyday for the smallest amount of makeup to the largest amount of makeup that I wear. These wipes are super easy to use and they are smell great while being really strong. My favorite thing about these wipes is that they are durable. I buy these at Sams Club because I can get a whole box of them for a fraction of the cost of buying them all individually. Even though these are my favorite makup wipes and I never see myself switching, I still recommend cleansing your face after use. If I do not, the product from the towelettes stay on my face and leave an oily residue. If I do not wash it off at night, I will wake up with some breakouts due to the amount of oil on my face. Overall, these towelettes do a great job at gently cleaning off makeup.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
these makeup remover wipes are my holy grail. i love these wipes so much. i love the packaging these come in especially if you get the ones in the blue little container so you can keep them in an airtight container. the price on the wipes for the quality and all is an absolute steal. my face is so sensitive and allergic to any kind of fragrance but these wipes have no smell to them and do not hurt my face at all. i only have to use one wipe for all if my makeup. you can find these wipes absolutely anywhere at the dollar store, walmart, cvs, walgreens, or even publix. the reason i didnt give the extra star is because they do tend to dry my face out a little if i use them over and over but my moisturizing lotion cures it. these wipes also make my eyes water a lot if they are close to the bottom of the pack. i will definitely still recommend this makeup remover wipes.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I like these wipes, but they are definitely not my all-time favorite.  They definitely do remove makeup for the most part, but I find that they leave my skin with an oily/greasy coating which I really don't like.  If they were a little less greasy they would be perfect! It is great for quickly removing makeup, but you will definitely still have to go in with another makeup remover or cleanser to get the rest off. I also don't recommend using these necessarily around your eye area.  If you have a lot of makeup on around your eyes, it probably wont take it all off, and you don't want to be tugging at your eyes, so I would recommend some sort of eye makeup remover, my favorite is  Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover . Aside from that this product is great for on the go!
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
How safe is this to use around the eyes?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Do you wash your face after using the product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with you when you travel?
Brianna F.
Franklin, WI
Where can I purchase these where they are cheapest?