BY NEUTROGENA

• I'm curious about the consistency of this, are you 'painting over'?1 Answers
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for touch ups in places we've made a mistake. If you get mascara on your nose or eyelids, you can wipe off with a qtip and go over it with this stick. Seems to blend the area or to match the skin around it. I like it a lot and I don't know many other products like this to compare it to.
Rae P.
Sanford, FL
I haven't found amakeup removing wipe that doesn't dty out my skin until I used the neutrogena make-up remover wipes! I love them and how it takes off all my makeup and keeps my skin feeling great.
Madison F.
Shamokin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like light colors but I guess if you do this one is a good one to use they last for s long time and don't really wear
Meliah S.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it. It wasn't to oily and I feel like nutrogina always helps my skin clear up. I woulduse it again!!!
Ingrid A.
I love it!
Me gustó mucho súper fácil de distribuir en tu cara
Y me cubre perfectamente
Elaine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este iluminador es muy bueno me gusta mucho, me gustaría utilizarlo en cada maquillaje sobre todo en las cejas
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm curious about the consistency of this, are you 'painting over'?