Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Korey S.
Korey S.
Pompano Beach, FL

My first time using. These work great! Doesn't leave my face oily. I'm not sure why they say "calming" because I don't feel any calmer than when I use any other make up remover. Met my expectations. Good value for the price. Would definitely buy it again.
Reina M.
Reina M.

Magnificent!! Makes your skin so soft and clean! This was such a great buy and I would so buy this again..EFFECTIVE!!! One of my favorite products from neutrogena..so yes very very very effective..I would buy anytime..I would spend my paycheck on this :)
Jess j.
Jess j.
Salisbury, MA

I was looking for a night make up remover and I came across this one one day and thought I should try it out the first time I used it my skin felt amazing and when I woke up the next morning my skin was soft and felt so fresh I would definitely recommend
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Waco, TX

This worked really good at removing all of my eye makeup and it didn't even take much effort to get it all off. It left my skin feeling nice and refreshed. The packaging is very good, it keeps them from drying out and can fit anywhere; purse, makeup bag.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Staunton, VA

They are wonderfully soft and it actually takes all your makeup off in half a wipe. It also takes off waterproof mascara like it says on the package. For buying this at Walmart it was cheap and a great product. I would definitely buy this again later on.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Centerville, AR

I love these!
Didn't break out my skin & was very easy to remove eye make up!
Packaging was bright & caught my eye!
Very gentle to my skin & caused no breakouts!
I bought this product at Wal-Mart & at Walgreens.
I would definitely buy this product again!
Candace H.
Candace H.
Albuquerque, NM

These Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are the only make up remover wipes I can use. All other wipes end up stinging my eyes. These are the best for that issue. They take off my make up well and are affordable I couldn't live without them.
Keyona W.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO

I LOVE these!!! They take off all my makeup. Remove all my eye makeup without burning them. They smell so good. I found mine at Walmart. They are a great price too. I have bought these several times. This is a product I will always recommend to friends!!
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Ventura, CA

I don't always wear a lot of make up, but when I do it's usually pretty heavy eyeliner. This product took a bit of scrubbing (understandably), but it did a good job of removing my makeup. Also, it smelled nice and didn't make my sensitive skin break out!
Saige W.
Saige W.

I absolutely love these makeup removers! They are my favorite to use. They smell great and leave your face feeling moisturized and and soft. They aren't too expensive and you can buy them at basically any drugstore. I would highly recommend this product!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now