Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD

I love this stuff. It really works great and gets anything off my face that I don't want there. The only thing is to not get it close to your eyes. It did meet my expectations and I tend to pick it up whenever I'm at the store. I would recommend to everyone :)
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC

These wipes remove all makeup and keep the skin feeling clean and fresh! They are lightly scented to give the face a calming baby face clean feeling. Perfect for before the shower or right before bed. Comes in a small transportable container that is reusable.
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , ca

I was in search of makeup remover cleansing wipes and for these! I bought them and fell in love with them! They really get the job done, normally I only need one towelettes but that depends on how much makeup you wear! Loves these I would recommend to others.
LaQuita A.
LaQuita A.

I absolutely love these wipes. The toilettes are of average size, so one to two wipes will do the job quickly. The formula is very mild and gentle and I have not experienced any irritation to my skin, as I have been using the product for over four months now.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA

I really like these makeup remover wipes but the only thing I didn't like was it left my skin feeling very oily and coming from an already oily person it sucked. They are very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't already have oily skin.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD

Love these makeup wipes. They are not to harsh on my skin and I love the scent. They are very inexpensive and I purchase mine at Ulta or Target. I love these after using a cleansing balm. They do not irritate my eyes and I would recommend these to my friends.
Siddhi P.
Siddhi P.

The towlettes remove the makeup really well but they leave my face feeling very oily. Also it burns my face a little while I try to remove the makeup. The wioes are very heavy duty but should be made for sensitive faced people. The smell was very nice though.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC

I usually like to use liquid makeup remover but after discovering these Neutrogena make up remover wipes it has changed my mind. These are super easy to use, the wipes are not too dry, they take the make up off gently but efficiently and they smell great too!
Tamara J.
Tamara J.
Paterson, NJ

I loved this makeup remover!! I suggest it to anyone looking for great makeup removers! I find the towelettes easier to use than the oil makeup removers but it's gets rid of any makeup you have on woth just one swipe!! You will be satisfied with the results!!
Katy P.
Katy P.
Evansville, IN

I LOVE these wipes! I use them almost everyday to take off my makeup at the end of the night. They are soothing to my skin and they smell so good! They are good for the price and work great. Never irritate my skin. I have no complaints about these whatsoever.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now