Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Steamboat Rock, IA

These makeup wipes are my favorite, they removed all my makeup without any sort of issue. There a good price, they are my go to, they go everywhere with me. I love the packaging, its simple and clean. I would recommend these wipes to everyone, and Anyone.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I like this product when I am in need to take off my cake face at the end of the night. I do have dry skin where I sometimes have irritation skin because my skin is too dry. This make up remover does not leave my skin feeling irritated but calm and clean.
Anabell L.
Anabell L.
North Hollywood, CA

Best thing ever wipes my make up from a night out easily even my eyelash glue. I use this product often. Also great for when I travel. Leaves my skin feeling great. Not too pricey at all. Great value. I would recommend this product to others and my family
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, AL

I've used these for quite a while and each time they severely irritate my eyes. Even the ones for sensitive skin make my eyes swollen and puffy and gooey. They're super easy to use, but I can't get past the irritation. I had to throw my last package away.
Keyona W.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO

I LOVE these!!! They take off all my makeup. Remove all my eye makeup without burning them. They smell so good. I found mine at Walmart. They are a great price too. I have bought these several times. This is a product I will always recommend to friends!!
Jess j.
Jess j.
Salisbury, MA

I was looking for a night make up remover and I came across this one one day and thought I should try it out the first time I used it my skin felt amazing and when I woke up the next morning my skin was soft and felt so fresh I would definitely recommend
daija e.
daija e.
Greenville, NC

This towelettes are SO GREAT! They are extremely moisturizing. They do note require you to scrub your face extremely hard and that is what I love about them the most. Using these towelettes right before bed is amazing. I think everyone should grab these!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Pequea, PA

When I'm super tired and don't feel like going through the whole process of washing my face in the sink, I want to be able to rely on a quick and easy face wipe. I like this product because it gets my makeup off and leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Waco, TX

This worked really good at removing all of my eye makeup and it didn't even take much effort to get it all off. It left my skin feeling nice and refreshed. The packaging is very good, it keeps them from drying out and can fit anywhere; purse, makeup bag.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , Tx

Although I'm not a huge fan of using makeup wipes to take off my makeup, I've used these before and it gave me such a relaxing feeling with the scents used in the wipes. If I absolutely feel like I need to get makeup wipes these would be the ones to get!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?