Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA

I really enjoyed using these makeup wipes. They were able to take all of my makeup off as well as my mascara. The scent was not too strong and overpowering and it did not leave my skin feeling itchy, it made it feel smooth. I would buy this product again.
Lily S.
Lily S.

These are very soothing and have a nice, calming scent. My skin is very sensitive and reacts to products very easily, but these are fine on my skin. They remove my eye makeup very well but I usually need to use a second one to remove all of my foundation.
Donna M.
Donna M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Excellent product! I have used cheaper wipes and they simply do not take off the makeup. These wipes remove waterproof makeup and I have noticed a remarkable difference in my skin since using them. I highly recommend them to anyone who uses make up daily.
April M.
April M.
Leesport, PA

The towelettes really do help to remove any makeup on you're face. It soothes you're face and doesn't tend too iratate my skin. Defiantly have bought these more than once. I would defiantly recommend this product too others looking for a good makeup wipe.
Jilliser W.
Jilliser W.
Prattville, AL

This product really gets off on my make up will in just two towels it is a great product but after using the product my skin is very dry and ashy that's the only thing I don't like with the product but I will not give it up I will keep buying this product
Korey S.
Korey S.
Pompano Beach, FL

My first time using. These work great! Doesn't leave my face oily. I'm not sure why they say "calming" because I don't feel any calmer than when I use any other make up remover. Met my expectations. Good value for the price. Would definitely buy it again.
Jackelyn L.
Jackelyn L.
Los Angeles, Ca

It was awesome! So simple to use. Wasn't harsh at all, and it removed makeup so quick. It definitely was a good product, best one I've used to far. Definitely effictive. And to top it off, it was pretty cheap what else can we ask for? Lol must try it out.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Steamboat Rock, IA

These makeup wipes are my favorite, they removed all my makeup without any sort of issue. There a good price, they are my go to, they go everywhere with me. I love the packaging, its simple and clean. I would recommend these wipes to everyone, and Anyone.
Marie-Itzel R.
Marie-Itzel R.
Gilbert, AZ

Neutrogena calming wipes are so gentle and have a great scent. After I clean my face the smell soothes me for a good night sleep. The wipes could clean the face a little better since I feel I have residue left. I would not specifically recommend to others
Emily O.
Emily O.
Honolulu, HI

These are very soothing to skin, after a long day of wanting to get your makeup off your face. It's nice basic packaging and a good smell. I've bought this many times, and it always does the job. It's always nice to see that there isn't anymore makeup on.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now