Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
These towelettes are the best for traveling. I like to do a full cleanse when I'm at home but these are great for an overnight flight. Right before I board, I grab one of these and take of all my make-up, throw on a hydrating mask and sleep on the plane.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Staunton, VA
April 16, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
They are wonderfully soft and it actually takes all your makeup off in half a wipe. It also takes off waterproof mascara like it says on the package. For buying this at Walmart it was cheap and a great product. I would definitely buy this again later on.
LaTonya H.
LaTonya H.
Nottingham, MD
May 12, 2016, 9:15 a.m.
Love these towelettes. Makeup removal and quick and easy. The towelettes are soft and gentle on sensitive areas, such as your eyes and lips. Purchased from Walmart. Packaging was nice and easy for the repurchasing of refills. Not much improvement needed.
Keyona W.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
April 26, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
I LOVE these!!! They take off all my makeup. Remove all my eye makeup without burning them. They smell so good. I found mine at Walmart. They are a great price too. I have bought these several times. This is a product I will always recommend to friends!!
daija e.
daija e.
Greenville, NC
May 19, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
This towelettes are SO GREAT! They are extremely moisturizing. They do note require you to scrub your face extremely hard and that is what I love about them the most. Using these towelettes right before bed is amazing. I think everyone should grab these!
GG T.
GG T.
April 13, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Makes your face a little oily but it is totally worth it! Doesn't sting your face. I would recommend this to anyone! This product gets rid of your makeup really easily. Ive purchased this many times. It has a nice amount of wipes too which is really nice!
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca
May 3, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Foxborough
April 5, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
This is my go to for make up removers! I use a TON of make up and these wipes take it all off with little effort and doesn't leave your skin greasy! I would recommend it to everyone! It's in all stores so it's easy to come by and it's reasonably priced!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Haviland
May 12, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Takes too many! Too expensive for the size when you have to use three to remove your makeup. Even at Wal-Mart prices it's just too much. Baby wipes do a much better job. Tried it twice but I don't think I'll be buying them again. I don't recommend them.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
April 6, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
LOVE this product! It does not hurt my eyes when I remove my mascara! Does not break my face out which I LOVE! It met my expectations, I think it is gentle! I bought it at Dollar General. It was affordable. I would recommend it to others. It is awesome!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?