Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Cailin C.
Cailin C.
Pulaski, TN

These are awesome for those nights when you are too lazy to get up and wash your face! They are very soft on the skin and don't leave your face feeling too oily. I bought mine at Walmart and they were reasonably priced. Although I'd like to get more in a pack!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD

I love this stuff. It really works great and gets anything off my face that I don't want there. The only thing is to not get it close to your eyes. It did meet my expectations and I tend to pick it up whenever I'm at the store. I would recommend to everyone :)
Tenille H.
Tenille H.

These are my go to make up removing wipes. They are perfect for night time use. The cloth isn't too abrasive and there is just enough product on each wipe for complete removal. Love the price, not too expensive and you get good amount of wipes in each package.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
East Lansing, MI

Love using this product every night! It never dries out my skin but still makes it feel clean and refreshed. I would use this if you have sensitive skin, it helps for sure. Also make sure you are also using other Neutrogena products if this works well for you!
Sequoia M.
Sequoia M.
Los Angeles, CA

These smell so amazing! Seriously my favorite nighttime wipes for everyday. It takes off makeup so well, even heavy night out makeup. A few wipes and my face feels amazing and I think the scent helps relax you before bed which is even better!! 100% recommend!!
Kat H.
Kat H.
Spring Valley, CA

Light and fresh, keep my skin feeling clean, but also doesn't dry out my skin. 10/10 would purchase again (which I already do) also a very low price at Walmart. This product leaves a nice scent that anybody could like, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Camelia S.
Camelia S.
Los Angeles, CA

These towelettes make life so much easier. Instead of washing your face at night & possibly waking yourself up, you can just wipe your face with one of these towelettes. They gently clean all the make-up off your face! Fantastic product! Can't live without it!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Orange Cove, CA

I have tried this product and It removes your makeup very well but I feel it doesn't take your makeup as well as the regular Neutrogena cleansing towelettes. I would use this product again if there wasn't anymore of the regular wipes. It works but not as well.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Meridian, ID

Love these wipes! They take off so much makeup with only one wipe! They smell amazing and don't make my face feel sticky or dry. I didn't find that they caused breakouts or redness.
Pro tip: store the package upside down so that all the wipes are evenly moist.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Davis, WV

Amazing. It takes off my make up and makes my face feel nice and clean.I use it every night even if I didn't wear makeup that day just to get the oil off of my face. I simply love this product. I would recommend it to everyone whatever skin type you may have.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now