Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sade A.
Sade A.
Tallahassee, FL

I love these cleansing towelettes. They truly do get the job done. I personally have really dry skin, so it's important for me to use products that will moisturize my skin. This product definitely leaves my moist and clean. I would recommend this product.
Lily S.
Lily S.

These are very soothing and have a nice, calming scent. My skin is very sensitive and reacts to products very easily, but these are fine on my skin. They remove my eye makeup very well but I usually need to use a second one to remove all of my foundation.
Kala F.
Kala F.

I absolutely love these for nighttime makeup removal! The towelettes are convenient, moist without being too wet, and so soft! They smell great too! I would definitely suggest these to anyone looking for a quick, easy and effective makeup removal routine!
Kelley M.
Kelley M.

These smell nice. Pretty thick so you can swipe pretty hard. Good value for durability. (Don't remember the exact price point). They worked just as expected. No surprises. Would recommend to friends. They're a nice thicker facial wipe. No tears when using
April M.
April M.
Leesport, PA

The towelettes really do help to remove any makeup on you're face. It soothes you're face and doesn't tend too iratate my skin. Defiantly have bought these more than once. I would defiantly recommend this product too others looking for a good makeup wipe.
Jilianne F.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY

I love this makeup remover. It wipes off easy and doesn't take too much scrubbing. It's a good value and not pricey. The packaging is nice and I like how it has a reusable seal. Yes it definitely met my expectations and I love using this product!! Thank u!
Adrianna Z.
Adrianna Z.
Mount Olive, NC

I use these to remove diet an dmakeup from dace nigjtly. Love these vs other drugstore brands. Packagingm is nice and convenient for travel. It removes about 99%of my makeup . I purchase these the original smell. Definitely recommend over others out there
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Kattskill Bay, NY

Left my skin feeling clean and healthy before bed. Loved that I never needed to worry about clogged pores or dirty skin while I slept. Such a great price too for the value! I definitely am a repeat customer of this brand. I highly recommend purchasing it!
Donna M.
Donna M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Excellent product! I have used cheaper wipes and they simply do not take off the makeup. These wipes remove waterproof makeup and I have noticed a remarkable difference in my skin since using them. I highly recommend them to anyone who uses make up daily.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
Bayonne, NJ

The neutrogena night Calming makeup remover is really good. It has a really nice packing and I love the scent of it lavender does calm me down. It's really gentle on the skin. However it does not completely remove all of my make up especially the mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now