Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowie

Convenient and smells great! Also love how it doesn't dry out my . It's so gentle, my skin feels soft and clean after I use it. The packaging makes it easy to use wherever. I can even grab one while I drive (shhh). Would definitely buy again, really recommend!
taylor m.
taylor m.
Buford, GA

Only new one to clean my whole face, and I wear a lot of makeup. love all there wipes. It smells great and leave my face smelling great, sometimes when I'm really tired I just use the wipe and feel confident enough to go right to sleep with out washing my face
Heather L.
Heather L.
Apex, NC

Remove all of my makeup really well and they do not leave makeup on my face and definitely don't make my face have oil or anything like that.I have sensitive skin and I am really satisfied with this product. if you wanted to know, I would really buy this again
Amy H.
Amy H.
Meridian, ID

Love these wipes! They take off so much makeup with only one wipe! They smell amazing and don't make my face feel sticky or dry. I didn't find that they caused breakouts or redness.
Pro tip: store the package upside down so that all the wipes are evenly moist.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Orlando, FL

I've used these wipes for the longest! They feel very smooth on my face, and it doesn't leave your face feeling dry when finished. I also love that it takes off a lot of the make up unlike some wipes where you feel you have to deeply wash your face afterwards.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Orange Cove, CA

I have tried this product and It removes your makeup very well but I feel it doesn't take your makeup as well as the regular Neutrogena cleansing towelettes. I would use this product again if there wasn't anymore of the regular wipes. It works but not as well.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

I use these a lot. They even get my eye make up off!! I love the smell of them also. They don't burn or have a harsh chemical feeling or smell. They are a must have on my night stand when i am too tired to get out of bed after running my kiddos around all day.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Tempe, AZ

These are truly the best thing after a long day at work. They are very soft and calming on your face and really get off that layer of makeup. It is not too harsh but still has enough product so you don't have to pull and tug on your face to get everything off.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

I love these makeup wipes especially if you're skin is feeling dry they're very moisturizing and they smell really good. They are my favorite hands down, they're very gentle yet very hydrating which is what I look for in a makeup remover. No complaints at all.
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Rockdale, TX

I recently bought this again for the 3rd time and i love it! It has such a soothing and lightweight scent and really removes my makeup well, while leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean! Even if I'm not wearing makeup, i always wipe my face before i go to bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now