Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I like this product when I am in need to take off my cake face at the end of the night. I do have dry skin where I sometimes have irritation skin because my skin is too dry. This make up remover does not leave my skin feeling irritated but calm and clean.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN

I love these! Perfect if you are lazy and sometimes don't remove your makeup at the end of the day. This really removes all my makeup with one towel, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like to follow with maracuja oil, then its off to bed!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, AL

I've used these for quite a while and each time they severely irritate my eyes. Even the ones for sensitive skin make my eyes swollen and puffy and gooey. They're super easy to use, but I can't get past the irritation. I had to throw my last package away.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX

These towels are my go-to every night whether I am wearing make up or not. They clean my face of any dirt that it accumulated throughout the day. I especially love t when I am camping because I still feel clean after I use one. The smell is fantastic too.
Anabell L.
Anabell L.
North Hollywood, CA

Best thing ever wipes my make up from a night out easily even my eyelash glue. I use this product often. Also great for when I travel. Leaves my skin feeling great. Not too pricey at all. Great value. I would recommend this product to others and my family
Kara T.
Kara T.
Mount Washington, KY

Makes my eyes itchy and irritates them right before bed. I thought that they would be more impressive and work. the price is a little high considering the product didn't work as planned. I was disappointed and I may not continue to invest in this product.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Kattskill Bay, NY

Left my skin feeling clean and healthy before bed. Loved that I never needed to worry about clogged pores or dirty skin while I slept. Such a great price too for the value! I definitely am a repeat customer of this brand. I highly recommend purchasing it!
Jackelyn L.
Jackelyn L.
Los Angeles, Ca

It was awesome! So simple to use. Wasn't harsh at all, and it removed makeup so quick. It definitely was a good product, best one I've used to far. Definitely effictive. And to top it off, it was pretty cheap what else can we ask for? Lol must try it out.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Wilmington, NC

I purchased these wipes thinking I'd love them - the scent is great, cleans well, but unfortunately broke my skin out. First time using these, I didn't know what to expect. They were gentle and good for all skin types, but I don't think I'd purchase again
Jilliser W.
Jilliser W.
Prattville, AL

This product really gets off on my make up will in just two towels it is a great product but after using the product my skin is very dry and ashy that's the only thing I don't like with the product but I will not give it up I will keep buying this product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now