Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Marie-Itzel R.
Marie-Itzel R.
Gilbert, AZ

Neutrogena calming wipes are so gentle and have a great scent. After I clean my face the smell soothes me for a good night sleep. The wipes could clean the face a little better since I feel I have residue left. I would not specifically recommend to others
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Wilmington, NC

I purchased these wipes thinking I'd love them - the scent is great, cleans well, but unfortunately broke my skin out. First time using these, I didn't know what to expect. They were gentle and good for all skin types, but I don't think I'd purchase again
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX

These towels are my go-to every night whether I am wearing make up or not. They clean my face of any dirt that it accumulated throughout the day. I especially love t when I am camping because I still feel clean after I use one. The smell is fantastic too.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Riverside

I've been using Neutrogena Night Calming Make-up remover cleansing cloths for over a year with complete satisfaction! You only need one to completely remove all of your makeup, including mascara! Neatly packaged for accessibility, and not very expensive !
Adrianna Z.
Adrianna Z.
Mount Olive, NC

I use these to remove diet an dmakeup from dace nigjtly. Love these vs other drugstore brands. Packagingm is nice and convenient for travel. It removes about 99%of my makeup . I purchase these the original smell. Definitely recommend over others out there
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA

I really enjoyed using these makeup wipes. They were able to take all of my makeup off as well as my mascara. The scent was not too strong and overpowering and it did not leave my skin feeling itchy, it made it feel smooth. I would buy this product again.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL

Smells amazing, doesn't burn or sting my face. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft without leaving any residue. Quickly removes all makeup and depending on how much I wear, I can usually get away with using one towel more than once. I def recommend!
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
Bayonne, NJ

The neutrogena night Calming makeup remover is really good. It has a really nice packing and I love the scent of it lavender does calm me down. It's really gentle on the skin. However it does not completely remove all of my make up especially the mascara.
Sade A.
Sade A.
Tallahassee, FL

I love these cleansing towelettes. They truly do get the job done. I personally have really dry skin, so it's important for me to use products that will moisturize my skin. This product definitely leaves my moist and clean. I would recommend this product.
Jilianne F.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY

I love this makeup remover. It wipes off easy and doesn't take too much scrubbing. It's a good value and not pricey. The packaging is nice and I like how it has a reusable seal. Yes it definitely met my expectations and I love using this product!! Thank u!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now