Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Columbus, IN
March 25, 2016, 9:51 a.m.
Love these! I use these every night and they always keep my face clean of make up and help fight against acne since I don't have make up on my face overnight. You can purchase these almost anywhere, Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, you name it. A great addition!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Centerville, AR
May 18, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
I love these!
Didn't break out my skin & was very easy to remove eye make up!
Packaging was bright & caught my eye!
Very gentle to my skin & caused no breakouts!
I bought this product at Wal-Mart & at Walgreens.
I would definitely buy this product again!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , Tx
Feb. 27, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Although I'm not a huge fan of using makeup wipes to take off my makeup, I've used these before and it gave me such a relaxing feeling with the scents used in the wipes. If I absolutely feel like I need to get makeup wipes these would be the ones to get!
Reina M.
Reina M.
April 28, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Magnificent!! Makes your skin so soft and clean! This was such a great buy and I would so buy this again..EFFECTIVE!!! One of my favorite products from neutrogena..so yes very very very effective..I would buy anytime..I would spend my paycheck on this :)
Juline P.
Juline P.
Lauderhill, FL
April 9, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
I just recently purchased this makeup remover and shall I say that it works wonders. I don't use way too much makeup so I only had to use about 2 slips. It had my face feeling very refreshed. Very affordable and I purchased it at Walmart for a low price.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Long Beach, NY
May 18, 2016, 8:58 a.m.
Great and easy way to take off makeup before bed. I leave them on my nightable for easy access. I would recommend these to anyone. Great price for a great product. East pop up dispenser to take the wipes out. I would love to see a bigger size or quantity
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Pequea, PA
March 11, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
When I'm super tired and don't feel like going through the whole process of washing my face in the sink, I want to be able to rely on a quick and easy face wipe. I like this product because it gets my makeup off and leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Albuquerque, NM
May 21, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
These Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are the only make up remover wipes I can use. All other wipes end up stinging my eyes. These are the best for that issue. They take off my make up well and are affordable I couldn't live without them.
Saige W.
Saige W.
I absolutely love these makeup removers! They are my favorite to use. They smell great and leave your face feeling moisturized and and soft. They aren't too expensive and you can buy them at basically any drugstore. I would highly recommend this product!
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca
May 3, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?